PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of defeating Brazilian Ju-Jitsu.

09-22-2000, 02:44 AM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

I have been studying koga ninjitsu since I was very young.Following the footsteps of my forefathers I have develpoed into one of the few remaining ninjas left.I have researched this so called fighting art of Brazilian Ju-Jitsu and have made several discoveries in regards to its multiple weaknesses.Let me begin by stating that the ufc and cage matches are all setup and pre-fixed by the promoters.There is big money involved as well as organized crime.Those elements are condusive to fight fixing and payoffs.The nhb events can be traced bask to the gracies very roots.Basically, it has been one big promotion for the gracies.Think about it,grappling,,submissionfighting,cagematches are all synonymous with gracie ju-jitsu.They are actually effecient business men but are not the warriors they claim to be.If you tell someone who has bought into this gracie propaganda isn't it odd how they immediately attempt to degrade the proven more traditional martial arts.this is what the gracies have done to brainwash all who give their money to train ju-jitsu.And Rickson Gracie the so called undefeated champion of mma.What a joke!My art of ninjitsu is time proven therefore I have noneed to proclaim a 400 and 0 fighting record.As far as ground fighting goes, what fight starts on the ground?All ju-jitsu is choreographed fake wrestling.Any one of my deadly nerve ending blows could stop a grappler in his tracks.I cannot speak for any other styles but we need to band together to show the wizard from behind the curtain.Someone needs to challenge and take on this gracie clan to show them the frauds that they are.I will be posting info again shortly regarding my findings.

I AM THE ONE THAT CREEPETH THROUGH THE NIGHT.I CANNOT BE SEEN SO DEATH IS IMPOSSIBLE.

dan downard
09-22-2000, 02:55 AM
I think that is so cool,that you are making an open challenge to the Gracies.I will copy and email your challange to Ralph Gracie.He is looking for a fight to warm up for his upcoming match.Osaka is a perfect location for it also.Good Luck!

jojitsu27
09-22-2000, 03:26 AM
Please go back to the Ashida-Scam forum.
The only ninja school you studied at was the
Trolljitsu school of ninja.
-jojitsu27

Fon
09-22-2000, 03:58 AM
This is as much of a joke as my short masquerade as 'TaeBoMan'
Lighten fellas'

I tripped over those laces I never learned to tie, but I got up, and I'll keep getting up every time.
-Zebadiah Adam Zaharris

DrunkenMonkey
09-22-2000, 04:22 AM
You moron, if you were truly a "real" ninja, you wouldn't even consider posting your knowledge on this database forum. Ninjas are secretive, sometimes even forbidden to reveal their names.

If you were at all as prophesizing as you claim to be, you would research Gracie Jujitsu even further than you have. May I comment that the claims you make are not from research, but totally biased information that you yourself made up with your screwed logic.

Go screw a donkey.

Underaged Drunken Monkey

8stepsifu
09-22-2000, 05:24 AM
I've actually grown fold of the bull**** on here. I think its fun. As Grandmaster and supreme authority on all Ninja Styles I would like to know where this troll comes from. As I mentioned a while back all authentic "Ninjas" must pay me 9 pesos. Sense I have gotton no such payment you are not a ninja. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Besides a true ninja could kill any martial artist. A true ninja would poison his enemies and be twenty miles away at the time of death. My ninja credentials are as such.

1. Playing ninja and as a child and taking karate lessons.
2. watching numerous ninja movies.
3. Playing numerous nintendo ninja videogames
4. Reading numerous ninja books.
5. Buying ninja stars, claws, blowgun etc..
6. learning kendo
7. Beating all the levels in Tenchu stealth assasins on Grandmaster
8. Beating Tenchu 2 with all three characters.
9. Reading Tom Brown books to learn how to stalk, track, and live off the land.
10. Never getting caught after at the parties I've been to that have been raided by cops
11. Playing "manhunt" team hide and go seek for hours at night when I was 11-13 with my friends.

If you laugh at my qualifications, I can assure you that God loves me just as much as he does the legendary Ashida Kim and Stephen K Hays. And I offer anyone 20,000 dollars* if they defeat me in single combat.

*monopoly money: /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

8Step Sifu

Tai Mai Shu
09-22-2000, 05:55 AM
Dude if you're gonna troll at LEAST troll about a relevant subject. Gjj...the insidious evil...who's gonna stop them???? Gimme a break. You talk as if you're stuck watching the first couple UFCs and the Gracies in Action tapes. LOL! The whole Gracie scare passed awhile back ninja boy. At least troll about current mixed martial arts issues.

Is that your chi I smell??

MMA FIGHTER
09-22-2000, 07:26 AM
8step very funny post.

Black Star Ninja - VERY SCARY NAME. I bet you can become invisible and morph into various animals. I am assuming that you are joking. No one can post such idiotic things and actually believe that they are true. You really have a good sense of humor.

There really are some characters that post here. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hiroshi Tanaka
09-22-2000, 04:55 PM
Hmmm.... I study bujinkan budo Taijitsu which is basically ninjutsu softened a littlebit. Your post is pointless, unless you tell me your real name, so that I can sometime ask it from Soke Hatsumi. By the way, Soke is the only ninja left in the world, so I wouldn't even dare to call myself a ninja. So if you wanna prove something, then you can prove it by telling me your real name so that I can ask about it.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Anything you wish for can be reached, but be careful what you wish for

jimmy23
09-22-2000, 07:06 PM
Ah my long time enemy,Back Star ninja!Yes I am White Moon Ninja,and your ninjutsu does not have the secret technicques of Whiye Moon clan!Meet me at the top of the Empire State building tonight,and we will settle the dispute between our clans!Beware,I have mastered the dreaded flying hummingbird form,and you will fall victim to its nectar sucking might!

grasshopper
09-22-2000, 07:19 PM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif lmao /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

"stop trying to hit me and HIT ME"

8stepsifu
09-22-2000, 07:53 PM
Hatsumi still hasn't paid me my 9 pesos so no he is fact not a ninja. /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

8Step Sifu

totallyfrozen
09-23-2000, 12:44 AM
Does your mother know your on the computer and accessing the Internet?
I'll bet you don't have permission to be on here talking to the grown-ups. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"...this so called fighting art of Brazilian Ju-Jitsu..."[/quote]
I have used what I learned in BJJ in several ACTUAL fights and it has served me well. I don't currently study BJJ because it DOES have some weakness. But I wouldn't call it a SO CALLED fighting style...just like I wouldn't call traditional Japanese JiuJitsu a SO CALLED fighting style.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"...Basically, it has been one big promotion for the gracies.Think about it,grappling,,submission fighting,cage matches are all synonymous with gracie ju-jitsu.They are actually effecient business men..."[/quote]
So what? What's wrong with a martial arts (or sport) instructor making money? I pay for my karate lessons. Were you trained as a ninja (ROFLMAO) free of charge? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"...If you tell someone who has bought into this gracie propaganda isn't it odd how they immediately attempt to degrade the proven more traditional martial arts..."[/quote]
I studied Gracie BJJ and, as I said before, I don't now. I study another art...which is not primarily a grappling art, I might add. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"...All ju-jitsu is choreographed fake wrestling."[/quote]
ROFLMFAO!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Any one of my deadly nerve ending blows could stop a grappler in his tracks."[/quote]
Is that what the kids are calling it these days? "nerve ending blows"? HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's precious. One would think an actual Ninja would know the terminology of his art. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Someone needs to challenge and take on this gracie clan to show them..."[/quote]
Hell, YOU'RE the Ninja with the "nerve ending blows". We nominate YOU to go challenge the Gracie clan and "show them" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"...I CANNOT BE SEEN SO DEATH IS IMPOSSIBLE."[/quote]
Hey, you be SURE to remind the Gracies of this when you show up to challenge them, ok?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

By the way, which one of the Mystery Men are you? Are you The Spleen? No, wait...you must be the Invisible Kid! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You're not using your mother's GOOD towels for your cape are you? /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

HAHAHAHA...oh gawd! I'm with 8step on this one! This sh*t is down right fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"There is only ONE karate"

[This message was edited by totallyfrozen on 09-23-00 at 06:03 PM.]

Hiroshi Tanaka
09-23-2000, 08:04 PM
8stepsifu. Too bad that we live in different countries, since I would be a true honour to fight you over 20.000 dollars. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Why don't you prove your worth. Give me some evidence of you kung fu skills, and I will truely respect you. By the way, I'm not going to prove anything, since I don't like to think myself as a master and I wouldn't even want to prove anything to this forum and these people. But maybe you will. Maybe.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Anything you wish for can be reached, but be careful what you wish for

8stepsifu
09-24-2000, 01:04 AM
Hiroshi, It sucks your in Japan. I have been able to fight one guy "Shaolin Expert" (who was pathetic) since I came here and I have no one to play with /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif If anyone has been moderately annoyed by me or just curious PLEASE COME FIGHT ME. You don't understand! I'm having withdrawls and I think I might get some serious depresion if I don't have a good fight. Too many martial artists are scraggly uncoordinated wusses! I have a kung fu brother thats 130 lbs, but I can't do much to him because his kung fu is very good. Even heavy weight MAs are often suckers. If you have any skill or pity in your soul whatsoever you will come so we can kick the crap out of each other. Anybody in the Boston area? Thats just 2 hours by bus for me.

Anybody?

Thanking you in advance

8Step Sifu

Kyoshu
09-24-2000, 04:12 AM
Sorry to disappoint. New Zealand is too far from Boston, but I'm interested.

Iron_Monkey
09-24-2000, 09:12 AM
Seriously guys, I have had a rough day. **** hit the fan in the family and some other stuff, but this thread has brought a smile to my face /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

8stepsifu- Hey buddy, I am willing to take you up on your challenge. One condition though, if I win, you have to pay all my travel expenses (in unmarked pink and yellow bills please) if I lose, oh well, the bus fair's on me. But you gotta gimme a few weeks to finish my "Ninjutsu made easy" book and the corresponding self-help tapes "Be a Ninja master in 30 days". I got them in the mail. You better watch out, buddy, hehehehehe........ /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Iron_Monkey
09-24-2000, 09:15 AM
That is such **** **** outrageous bull****. What a load of bull **** ***** ass ****. Sorry, I just couldn't resist....heeheeheehee.....

Serpent
09-24-2000, 09:26 AM
**** **** bull****

Serpent
09-24-2000, 09:27 AM
Hmmm, interesting. You can't say the F word or sh!t anymore, but you can say bull****. That's just as well - that word seems to be used a lot around here! Guess that's why they left it in! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

totallyfrozen
09-24-2000, 09:31 AM
Wow...I haven't had this much fun in a troll thread in a dog's age!

Look, if you aren't willing to buy a plane ticket from NZ to Boston, Mass., THEN WHY EVEN MAKE A CHALLENGE?!
That's silly. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif You're safe at home and don't have any plans to make an effort to get the fight on so you can make challenges. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
This thread is a blast! Hehehehe... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"There is only ONE karate"

[This message was edited by totallyfrozen on 09-25-00 at 02:38 AM.]

[This message was edited by totallyfrozen on 09-25-00 at 02:40 AM.]

Paul DiMarino
09-24-2000, 03:29 PM
I live in Boston. Ya really haven't annoyed me, but I'm always down for a friendly sparring session. The only problem is actually getting me on a weekend. E-mail me and we can chat.

The artist formerly known as Ford Prefect.

8stepsifu
09-24-2000, 05:13 PM
sweet!...my email is utuse@hotmail.com. Have you fought any of Yang Jwing Ming's students?

8Step Sifu