PDA

View Full Version : Just got promoted!!!!

Royal Dragon
01-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok, OK, I just over heard my daughter talking the phone to one of her friends. I swear to God, I just heard her say "Yeah, well my Dad is like this Kung Fu dohickie guy, so he doesn't care". Think it's over the fact I was sparring with her for a couple of hours today. I think she was describing how she got a great shot in on me earlier.

I swear, I must be the only parent who's kid can elbow him HARD in the eye socket, and he gets all proud of that!! :D

(Seriously guys, I was seeing stars and everything :eek: )

Anyway, I now offically hold the honerable rank Of "Kung Fu Dohickie guy" in the Royal Dragon family Kung Fu system. :p

Oh, BTW, this post has no perticular point, I'm just rather board tonight. ;)

Ikken Hisatsu
01-11-2004, 07:19 PM
me and my dad "spar all the time. bastid bodyslammed me onto a wooden floor earlier cos I bruised his arm with a mad as elbow drop. suckers getting old though, the beatings are starting to get easier

*flexes*

Machine_Phantom
01-11-2004, 07:22 PM
im drinking beer

just got boner!!!

no, not really :D
not right now :D

Royal Dragon
01-11-2004, 07:23 PM
He he he he he LOL!!! :)

joedoe
01-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Sow hat are you doing listening in on your daughter's phone conversations? Are you some kind of wierdo or something? :D

Royal Dragon
01-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Nawwww, she was sitting on the couch, Yapping so loud that she was making it hard for me to hear my favorite Jackie Chan Movie!! :eek:

Machine_Phantom
01-11-2004, 08:01 PM
hey
sorry guys

forgot to offer
wanna one beer?

Machine_Phantom
01-11-2004, 08:10 PM
im cooking some nuggest
wnat a nuggets?

myu refrigerator is not fast neough to cool my beer
ba.stard

Unmatchable
01-11-2004, 08:15 PM
This thread is scary.

Scary to what it could tunr into.

Serpent
01-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Does no one else think it funny that Mr Kung Fu Royal Dragon can get taken down by his daughter!?

joedoe
01-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Give him a break, he has a bad back :)

SanSoo Student
01-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Haha he was being nice to her. ;)

Royal Dragon
01-12-2004, 05:49 AM
Well yeah, i'm not trying to konck her out or anything, just play. She on the other hand thinks I'm invincible, and sometimes forgets to hold back. At that point, you really see the power of 10 years of hard core gymnastics training when she hits.

She sliped past me, and just caught me with an elbow, right in the eye socket. You MT guys would have been proud of her. Must be all that agility she gets from her gymnastics training. It's helped her foot work like you would not believe.

anton
01-12-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
She sliped past me, and just caught me with an elbow, right in the eye socket. You MT guys would have been proud of her. Must be all that agility she gets from her gymnastics training. It's helped her foot work like you would not believe.

If some guy (god forbid) should try to attack her he'd get a nasty shock... I always wonder what martial artists' kids, will grow up to be like, with the personal training from a young age and what not.