PDA

View Full Version : Lee-JKD Pay attention you fool!!

Dragon Spirit
09-24-2000, 09:33 AM
>> you yanks are **** ups i live in the UK try living there you think you have gangs huhwell you dont your *****s you cant fight your all fat goto n.ireland and you think you got **** ill kick all ya asses try this one for size 5years boxing 4ninjutsu 6 and a half years jeet kune do 2years jujitsu so you yanks come fight me not with ya guns *****s with fists nuff said <<

Alright pal do me a favor and change that name of yours ur an embarassement to the Jeet Kune Do name!!! Apparently 6 and a half years has taught you absolutly nothing, JKD teaches to be open minded and kind hearted the words you speak defys everything my art stands for!!! Your no martial artist I think what you really need is a good beating by one of us yanks, stupid A** .....

mild7
09-24-2000, 12:46 PM
Not deliberately trying to be disrespectful or stir up trouble.. but I don't understand why JKD is an art that teaches "kind-heartedness" etcetc.

Something I can't understand.. I'm not referring to you Dragon Spirit.. but I know some ppl that tell that Bruce Lee was honourable, he was a VEGETARIAN(??!!), his art is an art of peace etc

Bruce was first and foremost a thug. No two ways about it, the man went was a streetfighter in HK, accepted challenges in the US, criticised whenever he wanted to and caused trouble with the then tradititional martial arts community.
Personally I don't see this as a bad thing.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anyhow JKD's primary concern is not so much a way of living, at least not in the sense of being righteous, kind etc.. but rather, JKD is about being the BEST fighter you can be.
Let me rephrase that.. JKD is about bashing your opponent in the most effective and brutal manner possible.
In the light of this you can't really blame Lee-JKD for being the way he is...

And this is also the same reason why I find it amusing to hear JKD celebrities like Jason Scott Lee saying, "JKD is about looking and feeling good".

IronBagel
09-24-2000, 01:02 PM
straight up, your a D I C K. So You think cause to took all that your a good fighter.
I don't want to say your a worthless Monkey a$$, I'll save those remarks for later.

Just realize, that there are people who work harder than you. Some may even live in this country. If you think i am impressed with want you know... well... No. I have seen people acheve high levels in the martial arts that make you pale in comparison. Your negitive attitudes are not welcome on kfo so straighten up your act, before you find yourself in the gutter.

"your just another spec in the universe"

shimera
09-26-2000, 05:47 AM
i don't know much about JKD phylosphy, and i don't think much of bruce lee period. but i do know that most martial artist don't run around talking like 6 year olds, and posting it on a website. most ppl try and sound intelligent but that was pure belligerence. gee what a way to make your country look good. by describing it as a place for roving street thugs and other inbreed misvits. Bravo....

totallyfrozen
09-27-2000, 09:53 AM
I think the important thing for ALL of us (and that includes McPunky...as well as us Yanks) to keep in mind is that this is the Internet. Anyone who can find the keys on the keyboard can type an open-ended threat to an entire nation of people.

It was a silly threat posted on the Internet. Someone who's NOT a punk would find a way to have a NHB fight will an American and would kick the Yank's bum. Or get spanked by the Yank and accept the loss.
But no...our Irish friend has to spit venom on the Internet rather than buy a plane ticket to the U.S.A. and schedule a fight with someone who is willing to represent our country in a fight.

Besides, this is obviously a PUNK. Anyone who is going to list off a bunch of "credentials" in order to try to impress or intimidate ALL of us is a JOKE! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Sounds more like someone who has tried everything and mastered NOTHING. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

"There is only ONE karate"

Hiroshi Tanaka
10-01-2000, 09:35 PM
If you really have been in ninjutsu, why don't you tell me the name of the basic punch. And how about the name of my grandmaster?

Anything you wish for can be reached, but be careful what you wish for

reemul
11-13-2000, 02:40 PM
He doesn't study ninjitsu, he studies gayjitsu.