PDA

View Full Version : Just a story--- enjoy---

IronBagel
09-24-2000, 09:16 PM
I remember one time when my friend Dragon Spirit went to a party and got drunk. One of his friends was drunk, and he was also driving around and hit a cheer leader from the local school.
The cheer leader was also the girlfriend of the football teams captin. I believe the teams name was the phantoms... Anyway "the Dragon" was totally out of it while his friend did a hit and run. When the team captan found out what happened, He, and the entire football team went after the drunk driver.

Later on that night at another party the guys showed up at, the phantoms manages to catch up with them. The to guy tried to run to there blazer but, The team got "the Dragons" friend
When he cried his name, Dragon Spirit jumped in to save him. Dave fought off the entire team!!!
To say the least they were drunk as well. In the end Dragon Spirit was overwhelmed and got his ass beat... So bad his face looked like Cow a$$...

The moral of this story is don't drive with friends who drunk, or u might get your ass beat.

PS... Dragon, even though you lost you the man..
I no of no-other person who has survived such a dramatic a$$ whipping as you did.

Dragon Spirit
09-24-2000, 10:17 PM
lol... nice story man hahaha, but we didnt hit the girl we just got really close to hitting her lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. It was a big mistake drinking that night, but I learned a lesson.