PDA

View Full Version : Rare form (apparently)

DrunkenSeeker
01-12-2004, 07:13 PM
I have found a local school which teaches Kang Nei Chin Gung Fu. I can't find any information about this style on the internet other than the fact that people have studied it. Does anybody know anything about this style? Are ther any similar styles that it can be compared to? Thanks guys!!

IronFist
01-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Sorry I don't know anything about that, but welcome to KFM! :D

PHILBERT
01-13-2004, 12:23 AM
Go in, watch a class and ask questions to the Sifu. He or she will tell you what you need to know, go home, get online and search.

anton
01-13-2004, 02:31 AM
If you're interested in effectiveness, atch the training and sparring sessions; check if they compete and how they fare etc... etc...
If you're interested whether they are what they say they are, you're best bet is to inquire about lineage.

DrunkenSeeker
01-14-2004, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the info and the welcome.

GeneChing
01-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Can you get the Chinese characters for that? What does that mean? Is the nei "internal"?

DrunkenSeeker
01-14-2004, 04:58 PM
I don't know where to or how to get characters. I was told kang-nei-chin translates to "The classical chinese art of unyielding internal strength". I had a tour of the place tonight but could not go due to the 6" of snow that kinda just went ker-plop on our roadways. See southern michigan is not like northern michigan. Here in southern MI we get snow but nobody knows how to deal with it. I'm from northern MI so I was still up for the interview but the place was shut down.

Felipe Bido
01-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Nei-chin must be Nei Jing