PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix System

Falcor
01-14-2004, 01:18 AM
Does anyone have any information on the Al Garza (sp?) Matrix System? This is the site

http://www.agmatrixsystem.com/

And altho I read the descriptions and saw the clips, I still don't get why/how it's different from other arts like Wing Chun or SPM or even simply good olde fashioned Okinawan Karate? Not looking to casue trouble, just wanted some clairification since the descritions were kinda vague and hand wavy.,

Unmatchable
01-14-2004, 03:38 AM
watch out for "the One".

stimulant
01-14-2004, 04:34 AM
well I wish the matrix system luck (think it nees it judging by the video clips).

SevenStar
01-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Did those clips remind anyone of kenpo? Ah well. I woulda preferred to see clips against resisting opponents, not fully cooperative ones.

I wonder if eric lee is really affiliated with them, or did he just happen to pose for that pic?

MasterKiller
01-14-2004, 07:29 AM
Did those clips remind anyone of kenpo? Ah well. I woulda preferred to see clips against resisting opponents, not fully cooperative ones. Didn't you know that Kenpo is the art from which all other sprang? Bodhidharma taught it to Julius Caeser, who made gladiators fight that way. When they were freed by Russell Crowe, they took it back to China, but by then, the Chinese had invented kungfu, which looks nothing like real fighting.

sticky fingers
01-14-2004, 07:36 AM
The only Matrix system I know and trying at the moment is a weight lifting programme, using moderate weights but high reps.

This was around waaaay before the movie ever came out.

old jong
01-14-2004, 08:23 AM
Holy chit!....
That's it!....Times to unvail the "Popeye" system!....All you have to do is ...Eat spinach!...;) :D