PDA

View Full Version : Neurological overload?

Toby
01-14-2004, 05:55 PM
OK PTPers, I want to know what sort of symptoms you get towards the end of your cycles. I believe I've heard a similar term used to my thread title. I get a "light" feeling over my whole body, especially legs since I'm squatting and DLing in the same cycle. Sort of feels like I'm walking on the moon i.e. like I could jump 10m. Also, mild lightheadedness.

Hmm, I don't have it at the moment, but I did yesterday for most of the day (after PTPing in the morning). I'll make another post later with a better description if it comes back today (I expect it will, but I just got off my bike so it'll take a while for my body to settle down). Anyone else?

IronFist
01-14-2004, 08:50 PM
I think I made a post about it once when I did a lot of heavy deadlifting in one cycle.

The lightheadedness might be a sign of overtraining.

But the symptoms I felt were (if I remember correctly) kind of like you're really wired inside, but your body is kinda tired feeling.

I don't really remember tho it was a long time ago that I did my last PTP cycle.

Toby
01-15-2004, 02:11 AM
You described it better than me. I didn't really get it again today. Maybe tomorrow.

IronFist
01-15-2004, 11:45 AM
When it happened to me it was generally toward the end of an extra hard PTP cycle. If you're experiencing it a lot or if it's pretty noticible I'd end my cycle within a few days (or a few workouts).

Toby
01-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Finished today. New PRs in bench, squat and DL :D.

IronFist
01-15-2004, 08:51 PM
Awesome!