PDA

View Full Version : physical fitness - application on clubs and real life

Machine_Phantom
01-14-2004, 07:31 PM
so,
questoin

do you think that physical fitness translates into real life on getting to the oposite sex? (on this case, for a male to get females)
do you think:
1) it really doesnt get the chicks
2) it helsp on low percentage
3) it helps 50%
4) it helps many lots

my putting this is, i lose helluva pounds, look better and see no improvements on the applications of a better physical fitness on thsi field
i know few peeps already agree with me on option "1)"
what you others thinking

IronFist
01-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Depends on what you mean. Powerlifters have a high level of fitness (specific for their sport) but that "powerlifter look" probably doesn't get many chicks.

But assuming you mean fairly muscular (not like pro Bodybuilder) and low body fat then it probably helps girls to notice you initially.

But I don't think a guy's looks matter as much to a girl as a girl's looks matter to a guy.

But it still helps to look good.

^ Woohoo, three paragraphs in a row that start with "but."

So, I'd say it helps somewhere between your choices of 3 and 4, depending on the girl.

MasterKiller
01-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Women are naturally attracted to males that display quality genes. Shiny hair, good teeth, and a fit body automatically makes you a candidate for making good babies, and subconsciously, women will more often than not choose these traits over a good personality.

At the same time, in the modern world, the ability to make money has replaced physical traits as the best means for protecting and rearing children, so women will also be attracted to the guy who displays that he is able to provide the most money.

Having the nuts to get off your @ss and actually talk to the chicks also helps.

Ford Prefect
01-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Generally we are wired to respond to "healthy" individuals. A female is wired to be attracted to a strong stomach and that upside-down V made by a fit man's wide shoulders to narrow waist line. They are supposed to convey strength and health; two very good traits for a mate in the wild since your children will be strong and you will be provided for.

Males are wired to respond to curves in woman. When a female reaches puberty and her breasts develop and hips grow, so she has an hour glass figure, it's broadcasting "Hey! I can bear children! Look at me!" That's why a lot of men go for that exaggerated hour glass, curvy figure in girls like pam anderson.

There are other factors that go into it on a subconcious level besides these. Things like smell for both male and female (conveys immune system), a jawline for a man (strength), etc.

On a blend of these some women are attracted to men with money. In this case, the shoulders etc that used to convey strength and security have been conciously replaced by money which does those things in the modern world. Etc etc. I've read a bit about this stuff. It's kind of interesting how we are all wired to respond to certain stimuli and not just in a sexual sense. You can see these primative drives forcing people into action in a lot of different circumstances.