PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Hung Ga theory site...

Fu-Pow
01-15-2004, 01:54 PM
It describes in detail the 10 killing hands and the 12 bridges.

www.hunggar.net

hasayfu
01-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Good find Fu-Pow.

I have some of his posters from the "store". Very good product.

C J
01-15-2004, 08:07 PM
HaSayFu, thanks for the props…, we have to catch up sometime soon, maybe I’ll get up to SF in the spring and say hello.

Fu-Pow, I never thought of my site as a ‘theory site’, but heck it’s not so bad of a descriptor, I guess it works. I sure don’t miss the weather up there in Seattle right now. There is some definite advantages to Southern California at the moment…

CJ
www.hunggar.net

custom156
01-16-2004, 09:26 AM
Very nice site, simple and to the point without the any bull. Nice.

Fu-Pow
01-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by C J
HaSayFu, thanks for the props…, we have to catch up sometime soon, maybe I’ll get up to SF in the spring and say hello.

Fu-Pow, I never thought of my site as a ‘theory site’, but heck it’s not so bad of a descriptor, I guess it works. I sure don’t miss the weather up there in Seattle right now. There is some definite advantages to Southern California at the moment…

CJ
www.hunggar.net

Well you've got some nice descriptions of the 10 killing hands and the 12 bridges. I've heard these terms thrown around a lot but I never knew what they meant. The 12 bridges remind me of the "energies" in Taiji Chuan like Peng, Lu, Ji, An, Zhao, Kao, Lie, Cai. They are all based on the same core body mechanics but all serve a slightly different purpose in terms of application.

phoenix-eye
01-17-2004, 04:15 PM
C J

What's the progress on your GGFF book? I would be interested in reading as I'm sure would many others.

PE

C J
01-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Phoenix-eye, quite honestly, I stalled on that project over the last year. Things got a little busy with a relocation and other things. I have just recently picked the project up again and I’m committed to getting it done by the fall. It could go faster but that’s goal at the moment. Thanks for asking, it helps to encourage me to get it done.

CJ
www.hunggar.net

Shaolinlueb
01-21-2004, 09:24 AM
I like the site and find it pleasing to the eye. one of the better kung fu sites out there. I dont know m,ucvh about hung gar but i read the content. good job on the collecting of it.