PDA

View Full Version : Hsing-I or Bagua in Houston, TX

SunBeam
01-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Hello,

I currently interested in finding a teacher for Hsing-I or Bagua in the Houston Texas area. I decided to start taking a class this month for Hsing-I at the 5 Element school on Fannin near downtown Houston but arrived at the location to find the school shutdown and/or moved. I called the number but it is disconnected. So, now I am force to look again for a school that is not too far from the Astrodome/Reliant Stadium area. Can any one help? Please?

scotty1
01-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Don't have a clue mate but your screen name has cheered me up.

:)

houstonwriter.c
01-18-2004, 11:32 AM
You didn't look hard enough. The school is in the back of the store where you looked. The import shop.

Friendless Tool
01-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Yea man, I also live in Houston and im looking for a school to take Hsing-I. Where did you find the Ad for the school?
Any idea on how much it costs?

SunBeam
01-26-2004, 07:52 AM
I checked the building again and all signs that were up for the school are down now with a for rent sign in the door. Maybe they still have class there but I could not tell and the phone number did not work. I called and talked with a guy in November about the class and he did not mention a possible move/closing. He said that the classes were $30 per month for beginners. He said there would be two months of Islamic Long Fist for those with no martial experience and then going into the Internal Arts after that. If any one has more info let me know. Thanks.