PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate blithering nitwittery thread

Chang Style Novice
01-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Feeling like challenging someone to prove a negative? Calling names? Making unsupportable claims? Do it here!

Xdr4g0nx
01-15-2004, 03:28 PM
U suck, I am the best.
o and ur Edward

Judge Pen
01-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Shaolin-Do is the bestest kung fu school in the world. We know everything that you do and we do it better!

lkfmdc
01-15-2004, 03:33 PM
all you limp wristed weak kung fooey guys can't fight and you know it....

I'm stealing all your girl friends, then we're going to Tijuana baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, yeah, TIT SA, get my f-in coffee already.....

and boy do I miss my racist grandfather posting on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've lost my mind :D

rogue
01-15-2004, 03:55 PM
I may get a lot of flack from this statement, but I PRAY for the day that someone wants to make me lasagna, I LOOK for some punk that may want to feed me, it's something I train for everyday, and when I do train I visualize situationally, I don't just swish my knife and fork through the air, in my mind it's a big plate of lasagna being slashed and stabbed; it may sound like a lot of bravado but it's how everyone should train, not just doing fancy movements in the air...

lkfmdc
01-15-2004, 04:00 PM
stories about how great lasagna of the past was are just that! STORIES

teh truth is, today's lasagna is MUCH BETTER! Why? Well, we have MODERN cheese. The old Italian peasant didn't have that kind of cheese!

And our pasta is so much better, don't even argue with me, the facts are there if you just open your eyes

shaolin kungfu
01-15-2004, 04:02 PM
But what do you plan to do when your pasta hits the ground? What then? Traditional italian eating doesnt deal with this possibility and is therefor incomplete.

David Jamieson
01-15-2004, 04:13 PM
if you want to get into ground eating, you have to learn the mousaka, which is greek in origin and therefore superior to lasagna.

when mousaka came to the west it has been watered down and the eggplants aren't nearly as powerful as they once were.

there is a revivalist movement in the works and various mousaka will be visting and challenging lasagnas throughout the world very soon.

vive la mousaka!!!!

Judge Pen
01-15-2004, 04:23 PM
We inherited the true lasagna before all the recipes were destroyed. What most people call lasagna today is nothing but watered down sauce and noodles that are real pretty but have zero nutritional value.

David Jamieson
01-15-2004, 04:26 PM
yeah, and don't even get me going about all the video lasagna out there.:rolleyes:

way to much McLasgna being passed off as the real thing, even though it is all based on reality mousaka originally.

It's an insane and mixed up world. I once saw a guy with lasgna that he swore had carrot power that rivals eggplants!

Man I can't stand listening to those types. They are just plain ignorant:mad:

Judge Pen
01-15-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm just saying that just because our chefs inherited the real lasagna recipes doesn't mean we can't sell that lasagna to thousands of lasagna lovers out there. That doesn't make us McLasagna. Everyone is just jealous of our lasagna because we have good marketing!

old jong
01-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Press here (http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/threadsSUCK/stupid_thread/copy.gif) To download this great thread!...

shaolin kungfu
01-15-2004, 04:37 PM
your just mad cause your jongs are old.

old jong
01-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
your just mad cause your jongs are old.

I'm not mad!...I'm having fun! (http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/threadsOK/funny/bwahahah.jpg) ;)

rubthebuddha
01-15-2004, 10:53 PM
old jong -- your link fu is crap. joo = pwn3d. (http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/peopleSUCK/owned/ownedmickey.jpg) :mad:

that, and if the greeks hadn't let the italians copy the idea for pasta, the italians would still be begging the irish for tater leftovers. :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
01-15-2004, 10:58 PM
wheat. fields of wheat. - woody allen

CaptinPickAxe
01-15-2004, 11:06 PM
"fields of heads on sticks" -Vlad the Impaler

Chang Style Novice
01-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Did you know that it takes 10,000 acres of old-growth rainforest to make just one paper grocery bag? Choose wisely. Choose plastic.

shaolin kungfu
01-15-2004, 11:08 PM
"drive around town putting babies on spikes"- eddie izzard

shaolin kungfu
01-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Did you know that it takes 10,000 acres of old-growth rainforest to make just one paper grocery bag? Choose wisely. Choose plastic

did you know there are over 3 hundred thing sin the rainforest that cause cancer? We must take a stand now!

CaptinPickAxe
01-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Eddy Izzard...

the worlds only Action Transvestite