PDA

View Full Version : Old movie with Gordon Liu

Octavius
01-18-2004, 12:42 AM
Say, do any of you fellas know the name of an old movie with Gordon Liu in it where the plot is he's married to a Japanese woman (they're both MA masters), and they have a spat, and she goes home to Japan and her entire clan comes to China in her support? He fights them all one on one, style vs. style, and in the end, all is handled honorably and everyone displays mighty fine MA skills and Bushido and Wu-de? What are the various names it was released under and where can I order one?

BenjaminAZ
01-18-2004, 01:49 AM
It's called Shaolin Challenges Ninja... Though it might go by another title as well, not positive. It is available on DVD, though. The movie is a bit cheesy in parts, but personally I find it to be one of his best films.

BenjaminAZ
01-18-2004, 01:52 AM
Do a search for it at amazon.com, there is currently someone selling a new copy for 12.99.

mickey
01-18-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi Octavius,

When it played in Chinatown, the English translation of the title was Heroes of the East.

mickey

count
01-18-2004, 08:23 AM
I have this movie with the title Revenge of the ninja but January IKF which features Gordon Liu List the title as The Masters Revenge. Not a bad movie. Lot's of good messages and you don't see anyone die. I hate the old films where the guy gets run through with a spear and just tightens his belt and keeps fighting.:p