PDA

View Full Version : OK OK OK try this link.....

Suntzu
01-19-2004, 07:39 AM
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/rkimbrow

truewrestler
01-19-2004, 08:56 AM
I will not comment since I do not know Kung-Fu :p

I might just have to catch some footage on my camera phone one of these days :)

Is that hosting free on yahoo?

Suntzu
01-19-2004, 09:03 AM
can't 'share' with the free hosting... but is cheap if i remember correctly.... i would look elsewhere for hosting tho... yahoo sucks....

truewrestler
01-19-2004, 09:05 AM
thanks

Shaolinlueb
01-19-2004, 09:32 AM
nice man. i liked.

Chang Style Novice
01-19-2004, 11:30 PM
Loading megaslow for me.

PHILBERT
01-20-2004, 12:47 AM
Yeah slow d/l here too. What is it of?

Suntzu
01-20-2004, 07:02 AM
it loads slow for everyone including me... hense "yahoo sucks"....

Chang Style Novice
01-20-2004, 08:20 AM
I think you need to see if Ap or MP can hook you up...

SanShou Guru
01-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Clip 1:
Good speed but slow transition into the round kick i.e. the fist combo is a 1-3,4 and the last is a 1-2,3 the comma is where you get countered he needs to get it to 1-4 or 1-3. Elbows are higher than I would coach for the punching. If he gets good shooter he will end up with a clear line to his ribs. Also if you get a big counter kicker you he is going to take some major rib shots. The round kicks lack penetration power because he is not turning his hip over on the kick.

Clip 2:
Catches are ok but the second one he executes a higher risk throw than he should The rear hand should stay on top of the leg and he should either do the wrestle side step throw or the rear leg sweep to the back of the leg. The way he is executing the throw make it easier to counter or to negate by clenching. The less you have to change your hand positions when doing the catch at speed the better you chances at getting the throw off at full speed. That adaptation will work ok but there are more efficient methods.

Clip 3:
First get head gear. You can go harder and will not suffer a cut if you take a shot wrong. Watch for when he throws his front kick and try to hook under the heel or take advantage of him dropping his arms when he throws it. The interaction is good but you really over extend you straight punch when you miss that shot. You still need to work on your side kick. No chamber at all so you will not be able to throw is close. Plus you also open you hands up on the kick and let say you were fighting Pope and did that. You would either get caught and tossed or he would side step it and throw a cross at you now open head.

Just my 3 cents Kimbrow take it for what you want. Say hi to Julio for me. Are you guys going to the Arnold classic?

Suntzu
01-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Clip 3:
First get head gear. we were just playing around....
Watch for when he throws his front kick and try to hook under the heel or take advantage of him dropping his arms when he throws it. noted....
but you really over extend you straight punch when you miss that shot. he kicked my lead leg at the exact moment i threw the punch...
You still need to work on your side kick. No chamber at all so you will not be able to throw is close. boy do i know it....
say you were fighting Pope and did that. let's not :D ...
Just my 3 cents Kimbrow take it for what you want. 'preciate it....
Say hi to Julio for me. no problem....
Are you guys going to the Arnold classic? that's the plan....

SanShou Guru
01-20-2004, 11:50 AM
I thought he may have kicked on that punch but I wanted to note it. Head gear even when playing. You never know so why risk it. We are undecided on the Arnold at the moment.

Who is that guy? He is going to be good. I want to add him to my list of people to worry about.

Suntzu
01-20-2004, 12:02 PM
that's Raphael... you've seen him before... think Mississippi(?).... he's had some bad draws but it hasn't phased him........... :( @ not being on the list :D .....

SanShou Guru
01-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Your at Mike and Pope's weight so there are a few ahead of you on that list at the moment. You on there though just not #1 until you beat some of the the other kings :D

Suntzu
01-20-2004, 12:12 PM
You on there though that's just as bad.... :D.... anybody having any training camps anytime soon.... i would just come up to visit but it's too cold........... and i'm broke...

Meat Shake
01-20-2004, 12:13 PM
/bah on you guys for having all the tournies in far as fizuck from texas.
:mad:

And Ive been waiting for 3 minutes and that page hasnt loaded.
:mad: :mad:

See what you have done? Im 3 times :mad: now. 4 times.
Go to hell.
:(

not really...
Ill hopefully be able to make one of you guys tournies within the year.

Suntzu
01-20-2004, 12:17 PM
there is a team in Houston.... i'm sure they stay busy some how....

Meat Shake
01-20-2004, 12:34 PM
They sure as hell dont talk to us or the austin team.