PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Match Stories

CaptinPickAxe
01-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Anyone have any interesting fight stories involving yourself? I'd like to hear them.

Ironwind
01-24-2004, 09:49 AM
I was eating with a female friend downtown in Hew Haven, when her ex approaches me from behind punches me square in the head. He hit me so hard I thought I was shot and hadn't died yet.
He proceeded to stomp on my back, when my friend whom I'll call kim, held back arguing with him. Then his two friends proceeded to kick me in my sides from opposite sides of me. I did more waking up than damage. I was tired of it and knew I had to get up before I died, So I did the spinnerooni thingy scraping my face, neck, and back a little but I protected myself from another grounded kick and saw who my opponents were.
The two thugs approached me at the same time both with right punches, I took the attacker on my right pushing his head into the left side attacker who lost track of my quick movement. The impact knocked out the left sider and the right-sider struck back with a left-shovel punch. I pivoted my hips away lunging my left knee into his heart ( which was easy given his off-balance attack).
Now before I used the golden knee strike the ex was on his way. With my one leg up in his friends chest he tackled me I managed to land on my back considering he was going to try and paralyze me to begin with.
With my legs locked i did what I could I punched the crown of his head like I was aiming to touch his neck and he got angry raising his head to look where he was going to strike me. When I saw those poison portals of hate I poked them with a finger jab. He lunged upward off of me holding his eyes semi-screaming in pain and instead of standing I quickly scooted forward while delivering a shovel kick into his upper groin area ( not his grapes the part above that ). He folded onto his knees and stuck in attack mode I stood up and spinning roundhoused his head to the concrete. He broke his nose, lost some teeth and I gave him a mild concussion (if thats how you spell it). He also gained a permanent scar from a gash he gained from that same blow.
Now thats not the fight that was just stupid, the stupid one was with Kim arguing with me for protecting myself.
Though i do kinda sorta understand i did'nt have to use the roundhouse kick, but I had to let him know I never wanted to fight with him again or else it would enormous consequences.
Later in the year he had his face fixed and came back to ask if he could be my student, I was stunned and i replied saying " we can be friends and sparring partners (I needed one) and i taught him what he was willing to leaern under the agreement he would practice in private and never use his MA unless he was training or forced to the way I was with him.

SevenStar
01-24-2004, 07:54 PM
This was an actual challenge match I had.

In college, we had an MA club. One day, while training, this guy walks in, talking about how he was in the marines and had had some MA training. We invited him in and he said he wanted to challenge someone, anyone. So, I stepped up. We exchanged some strikes, and I took him down. While we were on the ground, I had him pinned and was working the clock (I didn't really feel like submitting him at the time), and suddenly I felt an annoying pain... he scratched me. I was like wtf? but paid it no mind. He scratched me again, followed by a bite. At that point, I was ****ed. I hit him a few times and ended up choking him. When he got up, he started looking at himself in the mirror, brushed his hair and started blowing kisses at himself! He left, and we never saw him again.

SevenStar
01-24-2004, 07:54 PM
When I was in high school, I was leaving football practice, and I heard a lot of commotion by one of the buildings. I go to check it out, and I see these little kids (probably like 4th graders) throwing rocks at a high school aged kid that took one of their bikes. I told him to give the bike back, and he said "what's it matter to you?" so I told him that the boy whose bike he stole was my brother. the kid looked at me, then goes "yeah, that's my brother, and he'll kick your tail!" the guy had a stick, but I could tell he was scary. I took my shirt off, made my chest jump and flexed. he jumped back and broke the stick over his knee and said "now I have two sticks, what you got?" I walked towards him, and he dropped the sticks and ran.

Ironwind
01-25-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
This was an actual challenge match I had.

In college, we had an MA club. One day, while training, this guy walks in, talking about how he was in the marines and had had some MA training. We invited him in and he said he wanted to challenge someone, anyone. So, I stepped up. We exchanged some strikes, and I took him down. While we were on the ground, I had him pinned and was working the clock (I didn't really feel like submitting him at the time), and suddenly I felt an annoying pain... he scratched me. I was like wtf? but paid it no mind. He scratched me again, followed by a bite. At that point, I was ****ed. I hit him a few times and ended up choking him. When he got up, he started looking at himself in the mirror, brushed his hair and started blowing kisses at himself! He left, and we never saw him again.
Ummm.........................................
The marines.......... letting anybody in these days huh?
well at least he was proud, most likely one of the few, wackos.

hopefully few.

sticky fingers
01-25-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Ironwind

With my legs locked i did what I could I punched the crown of his head like I was aiming to touch his neck and he got angry raising his head to look where he was going to strike me. When I saw those poison portals of hate I poked them with a finger jab. He lunged upward off of me holding his eyes semi-screaming in pain and instead of standing I quickly scooted forward while delivering a shovel kick into his upper groin area ( not his grapes the part above that ).

see MP? Finger jabs do work in groundfighting:)

Losttrak
01-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Sorry dup post
I keep hitting some wrong key and it auto posts.... sorta irritating

Losttrak
01-25-2004, 10:25 AM
When I was in high school, I accidentally tripped a friend of mine into 3 of the biggest basketball players on the team. They started talking smack and I didnt think much of it. Later on in the locker room they came up from behind and started talking more shiyatt. I pretty much just listening until one of them pushed me against the locker. I pushed back. As I did, the biggest guy to my left clocked me in my chin. This sorta flipped my switch and as soon as my head got back around I tagged him right in the temple. He collapsed and I hit him again in the side of the head as he was crumpling. At this point the second biggest guy, Byron, ran... which left only the smaller mouthy guy (isnt that how it always is?). I wasnt sure really what I was gonna do but I know I hated this fooker. SooO, I grabbed his head and stuck my thumbs in his eyes (I could palm a basketball if you need a visual) and sorta shook violently. After a few moments, I slammed his head into the locker. By this time I could see the large guy getting back up so I ran into the center of the locker room and shouting something to the effect of, "Come on, byeeoutches!!" Thats when the coaches came in and stopped it. Never really got much fallout from them after that.

After I had been training for awhile I ran into this mantis friend of a workout partner. I had heard he was a backbelt in TKD and one of his sifu's assistants in the mantis class. Tho I currently studied longfist, I did have alot of trapping hands experience that I kept sharp with. I really wanted to see the mantis interpretations of trapping hands. Sooo, I sorta asked him if he wanted to "give it a go". We went behind the apartment building in the parking lot with pretty much no protection. It wasnt quite a fight since we pulled everything but we did both end up with some blood spilt. He was fast and had precise moves but he would get caught up in combos that he couldnt improvise when interrupted in the middle. I cant discount the fact that I had a distinct range advantage so if he didnt stop-hit me I would always get in on the 2nd or 3rd combo. Sorta like sharpshooting. He began to notice the advantage so he began to close on me. Now one thing u have to understand is that I know thats the tall mans weakness: the in-fighting. However I love it. My ability to read body movements by feel and work elbows in was pretty adept at this time. I would wait for him to make a straight-line attack then usually trap his arms off, expecting his pass or deflect and then take advantage of the "reaction" I forced on him. The coup de grace was when he went strong down the center, I sidestepped to my right and sorta sandwiched his extended left arm with my right arm and body so that my right elbow was facing him. Then I shot it forward and took him in the nose. He bled pretty bad and he got really pretty aggressive after that point. I figured it was prolly time to stop since we were technically at a party.

There are a few more grudge matches but I dont wanna spam this thread.

LEGEND
01-25-2004, 10:25 AM
I usually attend a martial art TKD school in Virginia. We have a grappling program devised by an ex wrestler and a purple belt in BJJ. But we don't advertise it cause it really doesn't make alot of money...grappling is a dirty sport/combat art that wear and tears your body. We are located in an area that has a lot of WIGGERs( white guys that think they're bad ass black guys from the ghettos ). So occassionally they come in after seeing a TKD point sparring and want to play. We usually invite them to drop by during the grappling class to spar. They usually stick me the smaller guy or another small guy just to prove a point. We supply them with boxing gloves and we go all out on them. Mike Accosta is the kickboxer and ex muy thai instructor from Yamasaki BJJ...he goes easy on them but he usually tortures them on the stand up. I usually torture them on the ground. Afterwards, we are very friendly and invite them to train and pay $50 monthly fee...usually we never hear from them again. :(

SanSoo Student
01-25-2004, 12:14 PM
When I was in Thailand, for buisness to set up suppliers for my buisness, I decided to train at on of the Muay Thai gyms near the Lumpani ring. When I went there to try and sign up for a couple of weeks, everyone just looked at me. I talked to the main coach of the gym and then he threw some gloves at me. I thought I was in the clear and he was going to teach me with focus mitts. The next thing I knew, another guy steps into the ring. This guy, name Vut, was like 5' 6", featherweight class, he was skinny. The first round he started to test me out with a few jabs and kicks. I tried to trap his jabs, and go for a take down: that didn't work to well. Me legs were starting to feel alittle numb from the shin kicks. I stand in the corner after the bell rang, and everyone was now talking to Vut telling him to knock me out. The next round rang and I tried to throw as many punches as I could, jabs, crosses, hooks. I managed to land a few jabs, and thought I had a chance. Trying to switch it up, I threw a uppercut, and then my right leg gave away, he had used multiple shin kicks and my leg started to hurt like a B!TCH. As I was going to the ground, I see a knee aimed straight at my solar plexus.

That was enough to make me stay on the floor, and wait for them to end the match. I later learned that I talked to the wrong coach, the head coach starts people out with lots of running. I had talked to the trainer that was in charge of most of the fighters, and he is alittle crazy. The first challenge match on the forum where a person lost, :D . I could have told you one of my stupid bar fight ones, but the details wouldn't have been as clear. I got worked:(

Vash
01-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ironwind
Later in the year he had his face fixed and came back to ask if he could be my student, I was stunned and i replied saying " we can be friends and sparring partners (I needed one) and i taught him what he was willing to leaern under the agreement he would practice in private and never use his MA unless he was training or forced to the way I was with him.

:rolleyes:

Liokault
01-27-2004, 08:27 AM
A story about bad kung fu.

Few years back (like maybe 7) a guy comes into our class, hes italien (maybe spanish) quite big, quite muscular....anyway he wants to sparr straight off. Its hard to talk to him as he has very little english, but he says hes done some form of kung fu.

Ok we always sparr full contact at our place and tell him so (ok he may or may not have understood at the time due to the language barrier, but after a while we thought that he would pick up whats going on).

So we put out mats, put gloves on him and start.

I go easy on him to start with to see what he has got. His kicking is very good (he has about 4 inches of height on me as well) so he has obviously trained for a period of time in his kung fu.

Ok so now we are into it a bit and I decide that its time to stop playing with him and have some fun. This is where the problems start.

Getting inside his kicks is easy, getting him into a clinch is easy, throwing him is easy

This is because where ever he trained before they STOPED fighting as soon as you were past the kicking range.

This guy spent 3 times as much time on the ground than he did standing up, when I moved in for a clinch, he just stoped fighting.....no struggle no nothing. Same when I hit him in the face, he saw it as a foul as he had stoped fighting.

Like I said this guy was on the floor for most of the time but (and this is the bit that gets me) still left the class thinking he had won!

CaptinPickAxe
01-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Wow, this thread blossomed...

Okay, a drunken challenge match story...

It seems my friends only have the guff to challenge me when we are both drunk...and I, in return, am inhibited enough to except. Anyways we go to this poppin' party and get buzzed...we go to this guys house for an after party and drink a couple bottles of Bacardi gold. Theres this guy there who thinks he's hot **** and sees me showing some moves to some guys. He asks what I would if he did this...and tackles me to the ground. I was drunk and playful so I throw this guy in some WWF moves...He reverses my cross face chicken wing and puts me in some sort of weak choke hold. I turn and put him in a camel clutch untill he taps out. he gets up all serious and is like, "I didn't know you were serious, if you throw hands then lets do it." I inform him that that is my cup of tea and I'm down...ol' buddy fades away into the shadows of ass kissing and he asks me to teach him. I said once he loses the ego...

CaptinPickAxe
01-28-2004, 12:39 PM
I see him a few months later at a club...

He tells me he's been going to the gym and that he'll put up a good fight. I say, "Its good that your getting in shape, but how much you can bench press doesn't measure how well you can fight." He stays in denile and says that he gave me a hard time last time. I laugh and pat him on the shoulder and walk away. He talks to Shake. The conversation was sorta like this:

Ol' Dude:"I can box, I think I could win with that."
Shake: "Nah, Striking is his thing..."
Ol' Dude: "Well, I can out grapple him!"
Shake laughs pats him on the shoulder and walks away.

now you can see where his ego comes into play. He can't even excepts I own3d him while drunk and not being serious.

Vash
01-28-2004, 05:39 PM
One time whilst I was working for the local K-Mart . . .

I was pushing carts in the rain. Had 27 on my line. The front 17 decided to go their own way, as carts are apt to do. Thing is, they head for this dude's truck. So, hero that I am, run and put myslef between the truck and the carts, and catch them without damage to the vehicle. Well, this dude gets out, and is quite obviously inebriated, and says something about someone, then takes a nice, long haymaker-type swing at me. I just down-sweep the punch, dude ends up on the ground because of his blood-alcohol content and the precipitation.

Dude gets up, brushes himself off (in the rain, remember), says something along the lines of "I was lucky," then drives off.

That's about the most dangerous fight I've been in for quite some time.

SiuHung
01-29-2004, 08:46 PM
Okay...So I admit it, after many years of Hung Gar I allowed my son and stepson to take TKD lessons at our local YMCA. They both really wanted to, and I caved in to them against my better judgment.

Each time they went to class, the loudmouth head instructor attempted to embarrass me into joining the class. We discussed martial arts several times and I informed him that I was quite satisfied with my HG...But he wouldn't relent, even draggin his students into the conversations.

Finally, after several weeks of obnoxious goading, I joined his class for one day. I stayed late for the "advanced class" while my boys sat on the sideline and watched. We went through thier forms, we went through thier pathetic self defense combinations, and finally we got to sparring.

By this time, it was clear to me that the head instructor was getting ticked because I didn't have any trouble keeping up with his black belts. Sooo, the guy pairs me up with some young energetic Black Belt's to spar with, explains the rules (no punches to the face, no grabbing, no kicks below the waist, etc...) and tells us to go for it.

I spend the next 20 minutes thoroughly pounding his top students around the gym simply by staying very close to them and slamming away with 5 element fists. I'm too close for them to kick, and they're constantly back peddaling... Now he's REALLY ticked off.

Then he pairs me up with some of his older "more experienced" Black Belts (sure were a lot of them!!) who are treated to more of the same pounding, but also included punches to the face...This guy was so worked up I though he was going to wet himself.

Finally, the Guy decides to spar me himself, stops the class, has them all watch as he....throws all his own rules out the window and trys to kick my a**.

I end up clinching with him after a couple of exchanges where we trade blows...he wasn't bad, but couldn't deal with trapping or having his shots absorbed on my forearms. Anyway, from a clinch, I threw him. He landed flat on his back and just laid there looking as if I just slapped his mother across the face and she thanked me for doing it!

After it was over I felt pretty bad about the whole thing, but he really pushed it. Needless to say my boys didn't want to go back...but hey, now they train in kung fu;)

Ren Blade
01-30-2004, 11:38 AM
I seldom get into fights even though I'm always ready for one. Most of my fighting is in school with my classmates. But anyways, at one house party a year ago, I was drinking and in my buzzed state, I started doing kicks and jump kicks in the apartment for fun cause some of the people there were my friends and it was their place and knew I train Kung Fu so they let me be. I had just come from sparring class and after a session of full contact and throwing and being thrown, I was still pumped on fighting. While I was playing around, I was over hearing some guy talking bout his previous Tae Kwon Do training. I think he challenged me cause he saw me kicking around but I can't remember how it started cause I was slightly intoxicated. So we sparred a little. I started with testing him out with fakes. I found he couldn't move around too well and to me it was obvious this guy hadn't trained all that much. I threw various strikes at his head and kicks at his mid section and legs but holding back cause we weren't wearing any sparring gear. Eventually I moved around to a point where his back was facing the window and then I just slid in straight and sidekicked him (I'm holding back still) into the window. But the window didn't break cause he didn't really hit yet so he didn't fall out. The apartment was on the 3rd floor. I'm glad I held back cause what a lawsuit that would've been. But there was a Corona neon sign sitting on the window that broke when he stumbled back on it and it gave a bright flash. After that it was over and I said sorry. He got up and said "I haven't trained for a year." and walked away continued to talk to his friends. And my friends told me to sit down afterwards. The night ended quietly.

SanSoo Student
01-31-2004, 01:27 AM
"I haven't trained for a year."

What a joke, you should told him that you wouldtake him on with just punches...I bet you could've taken him ;)

Ren Blade
02-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Yeah I could've trap and seal his hands/arms and slap him the face several times. But I was in a kicking mood and it felt more like playing around than any serious sparring.:)

dodger87
02-06-2004, 05:40 AM
There was this one time i was in a toy store looking for plastic nunchucks and swords to practice with and there was the most annoying little girl in the doll section crying and falling around everywhere knocking **** over chucking a spaz shouting and crying that she wanted some stupid barbie doll. So i went and did a roundhouse kick to her face and then uppercutted her chin.

SiuHung
02-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by dodger87
There was this one time i was in a toy store looking for plastic nunchucks and swords to practice with and there was the most annoying little girl in the doll section crying and falling around everywhere knocking **** over chucking a spaz shouting and crying that she wanted some stupid barbie doll. So i went and did a roundhouse kick to her face and then uppercutted her chin.

Should have used a head butt to her nose...that'd give her something to cry about!
Mike

CaptinPickAxe
02-06-2004, 06:57 PM
...or push her down and stomp on her legs...that will teach her to be a child:D

KWUsCRD
02-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by dodger87

I had to get braces because of you.

KungFuGuy!
02-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Not sure I'm buying Iron's story. Sorry if I'm wrong, if so then you handled yourself well, but I'm not really feeling it.

I think I have the lamest challenge match yet. It was a few years ago, I was a senior in highschool, and I said something to **** off some guy in our group (not really a friend). So the guy challenges me to a "grappling match".
I told him I thought it was a stupid idea, and said sorry if what I said bothered him, but then he started in with the ***** talk, jokingly of course as we were "kinda" friends, but a guy can't back down from that.
Now this guy is a year younger than me, a couple inches shorter, and about 40 pounds lighter. I make him aware of these facts, but he doesn't care. He then adds some rules, no striking or choking. I guess he did care a little :D
So we go outside, only 2 of our friends follow to watch (more his than mine, mine thought it was as lame as I did), and it starts. It was obvious he's watched a bit too much WWF as he came at me with his arms up as if we were going to grapple each other like in a video game. So I just grabbed his arms and tripped him to the ground. I really had a lax attitude towards the whole thing, so I let him get back up, and he came at me again. I just pushed him back and swept out his feet, went down with him and put him in a kind of lame leg/arm lock. I didn't put too much pressure on it, I didn't want to hurt him. Clearly he thought we were rehearsing for monday night RAW. I was just hoping he'd give up, but he didn't and after a couple minutes I just let him go, immediately he pounced on my leg and put on an ankle lock, which really hurt for the half a second he had it on me. It was easy to get out of, I just turned my body in the direction he was twisting. So we got back up again, I sweeped him down again, and got him in another weak lock. I had no idea how to make him feel any pain that wouldn't do any damage without choking him, which was against his rule. So I let go again and we decide to end it.
Later I hear several reports of my getting my ass kicked by this kid. Apparently he told some people that I was kicking him "like a girl" (the leg sweeps) and he finished it with the ankle lock. Wtf? So I talk to him about it, and he seems to believe his own BS. We go outside one more time (at his suggestion no less), he stops in an area where no one is and suggests we do it here, and I point to where a lot of people were hanging out and tell him we're doing it there. He clearly started to look afraid, but followed me. So this time I didn't mess around, I went right for him, pushed him off balance (was more of a strike than a push), spun him around and pulled him down on top of me, put my arm around his neck in a sleeper style hold, and told him to tap, which he did.

CaptinPickAxe
02-09-2004, 05:32 PM
I hate people who distort the truth. My roommate (who is also a MAist) was chillin' with a couple of friends in the training room. One guy who is a couple of years older, a lot smaller, a very much a weak fighter decides to show my roommate a lock. My roommate complies and lets him apply the lock. The guy takes my roommates legs out while locked. My roommate dislocated his shoulder and the guy told everyone he beat him up. When confronted he denied the whole situation and swore up and down he never said anything...chump.

SiuHung
02-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
I When confronted he denied the whole situation and swore up and down he never said anything...chump.

Sounds like your friend needs to initiate a new challenge match...
Mike

CaptinPickAxe
02-09-2004, 11:37 PM
I think he did the right thing...Scrubs who make up such lies are not worth the time. The reason they lie is to convence themselves they aren't as big of pussies as they really are. That or they can't come to the reality that there are people out there that can easily beat them up. Its the whole ego thing, and giving him a second chance would only feed it. Besides, its already known that he can chew him up even with a dislocated shoulder.

Ren Blade
02-10-2004, 08:13 AM
That's fugged up. A dislocated shoulder is no joke. So the plan was just to show a lock. And so your friend lets him lock him. And then takes out his legs without warning dislocating his shoulder? He must think he was some tough guy taking out someone's legs because your friend was being cooperative. Did your friend dislocated or took care of the fool afterwards? What goes around should come around.

CaptinPickAxe
02-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Karma seems to bare its ugly face in the long run...His jaw was wired shut for 2 months. Which had nothing to do with my roommate, just karma catching up.

brothernumber9
02-26-2004, 12:07 PM
I worked at a martial arts supply store several doors down from a dunkin donuts where a lot of drunk and homeless hung out. One night a drunk guy around late 30 something yrs old comes in and grabs a samurai sword off the shelf. While holding the sword he looks at all the weapons on the wall, holds out his arms and says proclaimingly "Toys!". Then he says "You, you grab one of these weapons, we're gonna fight, I'll kick your @ss". I said "Your gonna kick my @ss?" to which he replies "I'll kick your @ss, I'll kick anyone's ass!" then grips the sword like a bat. To which I say "well that's not what Tony said, he said he'd wup you."
He says "What? who said that?" I said "Tony he's right down at dunkin donuts right now, says he'd wup your @ass" He says "Tony where? where's Tony:=?!" I said hes right down at dunkin donuts" He dropped the sword and went out the door and turned towards dunkin donuts. A few minutes later one of my classmates walks in and tells me some drunk guy fell inbetween two parked cars and passed out a few doors from dunkin donuts.

dwid
02-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Karma seems to bare its ugly face in the long run...His jaw was wired shut for 2 months. Which had nothing to do with my roommate, just karma catching up.

Was the guy's name Kanye by any chance?

;)

Gangsterfist
02-27-2004, 09:09 AM
Well technically this is not really a challange story, but...

One of the guys I train with just happens to be my roomate. We train wing chun and taiji together. We were having a discussion about ground fighting while we were sparring in our living room. He told me he had been watching my ground fighting techniques in class and thinks that he could get out of them effortlessly.

We start sparring for real and I eventually take him down to the ground, lock him in a scissored arm bar. He tries to get out of it, and I clinch it decently hard, and he taps out pretty quickly.

I have had drunks try to fight me at bars, but those are not that great of stories.

Ren Blade
03-15-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Gangsterfist
I have had drunks try to fight me at bars, but those are not that great of stories.
Did you went ahead and smacked them around anyway?

Gangsterfist
03-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Ren Blade

Did you went ahead and smacked them around anyway?

No, usually I just ignore them. I see it as karma for all the stupid things I have done when I was drunk in the past. If they swing at me I will defend myself, and I will hurt them, but other than that I would rather just walk away.

Ren Blade
03-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Oh, I thought when you said:

Originally posted by Gangsterfist
I thought they had already swung at you already and you took care of it. I understand about just walking away if they haven't made a move.

Gangsterfist
03-15-2004, 02:37 PM
A couple of times they got too fresh with me and I usually just use chin na and let the door man handle the rest. Bouncers get paid to kick them out not me.

Better not to fight though IMO, better to let the bouncer kick them out.

brothernumber9
03-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Last summer I walkied into a store called Wizards or the Coast. There was a bunch of people there. Then this punk kid says I did something to his brother and challenges me in front of everyone in the store. He was about 16 but taller than me (I'm only 5'6). He got all up in my face practically spitting on me. My anger got the best of me and I told him to bring it. At that point a crowd had gathered around us. I thought the store owners were gonna call the cops. The kid kept shootin off at the mouth, said he had an electrode and that he was gonna use it, and he did.
he never shoulda done that, cuz then I evolved my Pikachu to a Raichu and crushed the rest of his bench with Thunderbolts. My pokemon owned his weak pokemon, his pokejitsu was weak.

CaptinPickAxe
03-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Enough of the geeky ****.

Or I'll have another challenge match to post on this mufuka.

posthumandude
03-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Many challenge match videos are available at bullshido.com

CaptinPickAxe
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
The best are usually unrecorded...well, unless you catch a "big fish" story.

CaptinPickAxe
03-18-2004, 04:57 PM
Was the guy's name Kanye by any chance?

Hah!:D

No, his name was Big Mouth and he ate a boot sandwich.

dwid
03-19-2004, 06:50 AM
I was in a streetfight (actually a snowball fight) the other night. The MMA peeps will be happy to note that it went to the ground. It started long range and got shorter and shorter until my oppenent shot for my waist and I grabbed him as I went down.

Anyway, I've heard that most snowball fights end up on the ground, so I should really spend more time working on my snow ground game.

I won the fight, but my opponent was slightly more drunk than me, so I'm not sure if it counts.

CaptinPickAxe
03-19-2004, 03:46 PM
*bzzzzzzt*

sorry, pummeling drunks is sanctioned under domestic violence (which will soon have a thread, considering everyone and their mom has pummeled a drunk) not under challenge matches.:D :D

Ironwind
03-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Friday my friend and "blood brother" challenged me to show me how much tang soo do was than my"watered down kung-fu". We train together all the time but, he does this in front of our girls (whom weve only dated for about a month). Well I get into everso familiar half horse stance. He steps into some wierd fist up in the air type fighting stance. Then like the snow bough thats to heavy for a twig we snapped. he threw a left hook and i grabbed an continued the blow into it's direction with my left. what i thought was going to be right backhand strike to his face turned into hurting hand. When i was swinging that fist he was raising his for me to hit it. And i did right on the knuckles. I didn't know that nobody else saw it but him and I. everyone thought that I hit him in the face and hurt my hand on his face. We kept it that way we both got out of that one dignity instead of him letting me take the full brunt of the embarassment then. My girl gave me a hand massage for the rest of that day, one benifit.:D

CaptinPickAxe
03-22-2004, 05:39 AM
Yeah, so I go to dinner at IHOP and some guy looks at me. So I grab him by the throat, scream gibberish in his face, and twist his head off like a barbie doll. Then I ate dinner with his wife by the light of his burning corpse.

sorry, too much violence on TV.:D

Brithlor
03-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Are you allowed to post challange matches where you got your @zz kicked aswell?

Brithlor
03-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Oooooh, I gots a story.

I was a black belt in a southern kung fu school at the time.

This Karate guy or something came into my class one day... he looked like he was atleast 150 pounds heavier than me, but I couldn't judge his height too well. He was acting all polite at first... But after awhile I noticed he was making funny faces while I was practicing with the fellow students. I quickly realized that he was mocking me and my art. He almost whimped out but we forced him onto the mat. He put up practically no offense.

Anyway, I effortlessly evaded all his attacks...

Once I got tired of toying with him I crouched underneath a chop aimed at my waist, then did a flying uppercut to the jaw.

Anyway, to make a long story short I hit him so hard he flew right out of his wheel-chair and crashed though the glass door.

He never came back after that.

Vash
03-22-2004, 07:55 PM
D@mn, that's harsh. I hope it wasn't a nice door.

Ironwind
03-23-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Vash
D@mn, that's harsh. I hope it wasn't a nice door.

That was grimey! LOL
Vash your the neiborhood funny man.
You make near death experience funny.
Then you worry about the door they went through...classic.

Toby
03-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Brithlor
I was a black belt in a southern kung fu school at the time.

Anyway, to make a long story short I hit him so hard he flew right out of his wheel-chair and crashed though the glass door.
Ohhh, I hope it was Kelvin Chan/Ego Extraordinaire.