PDA

View Full Version : I was freewrestling...

CrippledAvenger
01-22-2004, 01:51 PM
..and some jerk just goes ahead and kicks me in the shin with his big toe.

I think he was aiming for some dim mak point, but my chi was way too strong for that to work.

:D

Sorry about the toe, WD.

truewrestler
01-22-2004, 02:05 PM
we were playing soccer barefoot in the wrestling room before off-season practice in highschool. One of my teammates proceeds to slide tackle me... the bottom of his heel went right into my big toe nail and the white part on the tip flipped straight up, ripping away from my toe at the edges. That kind of hurt

ShaolinTiger00
01-22-2004, 02:19 PM
I've dislocated just about every toe. the 4 small toes on my right are injured so often that they give a constant sharp pain, which I no longer mind.

Several of my toes are missing major peices of nail, as they have been caught and ripped away. Frequently after a randori my feet will be bleeding. cover them with tape. continue.

I have bruises on the insides of my ankles and shins that have been there longer than 6 months and show no sign of going away..

and my neck makes funny noises from getting cranked..

judo really is the gentle art..

CrippledAvenger
01-22-2004, 02:30 PM
You can always tell a good judoka by the ugly gnarled toes. ;)

FatherDog
01-23-2004, 09:45 AM
I wear wrestling shoes. Haha, losers!

;)

KWUsCRD
01-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
Several of my toes are missing major peices of nail, as they have been caught and ripped away. Frequently after a randori my feet will be bleeding. cover them with tape. continue.

Why not cover them with tape before the match?

Chang Style Novice
01-23-2004, 10:17 AM
I used to tape my toes, but now I burn them to CD.

Get with the times, man!