PDA

View Full Version : streetboxer

Unmatchable
01-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Lol at these guys punches:
http://www.streetboxer.com/video/streetboxertrailer.wmv

SanSoo Student
01-22-2004, 10:50 PM
If I saw that in my neighborhood, I would run them over with my car.;)

PHILBERT
01-22-2004, 10:57 PM
Im sorry, but watching that one idiot with his arm out and his other arm winding up like he was gonna punch (only to punch with the arm out) is just too good. Seriously, that arm out is aksing to get it either broken, or smacked outta the way and closed in for a ***** slap or take down.

Then there were the 3 guys at the end wailing there arms as if gonna slap fight. No wonder when we see these fight videos, hardly any blood is spilled. No one can throw a decent punch.

SanSoo Student
01-22-2004, 11:02 PM
The can't throw decent punches because they are too busy smoking blunts before the match.:D

PHILBERT
01-23-2004, 09:20 AM
Hmmm...since they are high, it can't be called Drunken Boxing. Druggie Boxing? Stoned Boxing?

Abstract
01-24-2004, 07:48 AM
they throw punches like little girls...or professional basketball players:p

Ironwind
01-24-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Abstract
they throw punches like little girls...or professional basketball players:p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
though "weed" is prohibited and is said to diddle in your memory, it is all in the mind. Did it occur that they are just stupid, or lack the ability to consue the method of " hands ".

Smoke and Meditate

Smoke and practice Tai Chi
It'll blow your mind feeling the chi going through your body
And don't smoke it unless you have problems,
Strangly enough if your miss diagnosed with a medicine for mental problems you may be eligable for prescriptioned pot ( Justifying my occasional lust for Mary) :)

Don't smoke cig's they are the nastiest things in the world, not counting those chicks who have *****' as well. UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Vash
01-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ironwind

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
though "weed" is prohibited and is said to diddle in your memory, it is all in the mind. Did it occur that they are just stupid, or lack the ability to consue the method of " hands ".

Smoke and Meditate

Smoke and practice Tai Chi
It'll blow your mind feeling the chi going through your body
And don't smoke it unless you have problems,
Strangly enough if your miss diagnosed with a medicine for mental problems you may be eligable for prescriptioned pot ( Justifying my occasional lust for Mary) :)

Don't smoke cig's they are the nastiest things in the world, not counting those chicks who have *****' as well. UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

:confused:

IronFist
01-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Rap music makes you tough.

IronFist
01-24-2004, 11:11 AM
No but seriously, watch what happens at 0:49 seconds into the movie when that guy gets blindsided.

yenhoi
01-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Reminds me of highschool

:rolleyes:

backbreaker
01-24-2004, 01:39 PM
WHen one of my younger brothers was in grade 12 he would box anyone in his school.

At a party he defeated the top basketball player( although he considered himself the best basketball player) who is 6' 10 inches tall. He actually went for a takedown by ducking down , grabbing the guy's front leg and lifting it upwards with one arm , and at the same time put his forearm of his other arm pushing against the guy's neck.(pulling a leg up and backwards, and pushing with the other arm forwards, creating opposing forces) Then he would let go of the leg and punch the guy in the chin with the hand that was holding the leg while still using his other hand or forearm to push the guy's head or neck away.

Near the last day of school he boxed who was considered the toughest kid in the school. He beat him with jabs( I heard blood was just pouring out of his nose). It was actually at school and someone video taped it. The guy who taped it is a ***** though and gave up the tape to the principal.

He always got more respect after boxing. That video sucked