PDA

View Full Version : What would you do....

shaolin kungfu
01-24-2004, 11:50 PM
If someone tried to rape a female friend of yours? I've thought about everything from smashing his car to beating his ass with a bat. Is there a correct way to handle this?

Ironwind
01-25-2004, 12:54 AM
I would rape them back with a sharpened combat steel hooked spear.

Thats showing the rapist mercy, cuz if I fight them hand to hand I might kill them.

And if you ask me, abnormal and perverse reactions are given for abnormal and perverse actions.

Code of Hammarabi Eye for an Eye.

The only right way 2 handle it is determined by if you live after the desicion.

chen zhen
01-25-2004, 04:05 AM
...if you could f*ck wit me and my crew?
But you cant, so dont even think about
stepping in my muthaf*cking house...."

naw seriously, i would kill them, straight kill them. females shall always be proteced from danger, no matter how big a p*ssy you are, you should do everything to protect a woman from rape. not only one you know, but in any situation.

SevenStar
01-25-2004, 10:55 AM
due to legal repercussions, you don't wanna do anything too drastic unless you catch him in the act, in which case I'd kill him. If I found out after the fact, I would confront him and let him know that he had a nice ass whooping waiting if he even thought about touching her again. I've done this before, and it worked perfectly.

In the meantime, I'd tell her to get a restraining order against him.

Vash
01-25-2004, 09:07 PM
I like violence in these types of situations. if caught in the act, I very much doubt the attacker would be happy ever again. Having to crap in a bag is kindofa buzzkill.

CaptinPickAxe
01-27-2004, 01:45 PM
I'd deal with them the same way I'd deal with a guy who likes to hit girls...quickly, silently, and aggressively. Theres this guy who likes to hit girls who I'm dying to try some of my black hand techniques on...I want to snap his arms like twigs...

Kristoffer
02-07-2004, 11:19 AM
he'd die

Repulsive Monkey
02-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Smash his car ????? How lame is that!!

Kristoffer
02-14-2004, 11:52 AM
I'd sneak out my AK, find the ******* n auto shred him to pieces

apoweyn
03-12-2004, 02:49 PM
It sounds like people (with the exception of 7*) are more focused on punishing the bad guy than helping the woman. I seriously doubt that she'd feel much better even if the guy did die. Legal advice or rape counseling would be more useful.

rogue
03-14-2004, 09:17 AM
Lots of tuff talk here.:rolleyes:

greendragon
04-05-2004, 06:12 PM
set him up, tape it, detain him until police get there. If he resists, plan your damage to leave no marks.

blooming lotus
04-05-2004, 06:31 PM
if I wasn't there to stop it, I'd get her some counselling and reccomend legal action ;)

brothernumber9
04-06-2004, 05:22 AM
put superglue in the keyholes of his car doors and house locks then before the glue dries break off a toothpick in the locks for extra measure. Find an article about a child molestor, attach a picture of the guy to the article, make copies and paste em all over town. Send the guy a psycho puzzled stalker letter made by cut out letters of different sizes from magazines, don't leave finger prints. take an obscene photo, super impose his face over someone in the photo, make copies and send it to everyone at his job. Have his car towed, repeatedly. Order several large pizzas with everything delivered to his address. Hack his email and send racist emails to college campuses. If you don't wanna do any of that you can always take the safe sugar in the gas tank and banana in the tail pipe route. Rapists deserve the worst life can give.

blooming lotus
04-06-2004, 06:09 PM
dude....vigilantism is no-one's place....no matter what your reason

speaking as a past of victim of 6 yrs childhood incest

one word....karma

norther practitioner
04-07-2004, 08:52 PM
I was noticing the tough talk too...

First thing I'd do is get into a place where I could come down... then I'd console to whatever extent I could the friend... help them out, try to suggest things like legal actions, etc... then if I ever saw the dude, I'd let them know that I know, and it isn't cool, so long as I can keep my cool.

Ironwind
04-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
I was noticing the tough talk too...

First thing I'd do is get into a place where I could come down... then I'd console to whatever extent I could the friend... help them out, try to suggest things like legal actions, etc... then if I ever saw the dude, I'd let them know that I know, and it isn't cool, so long as I can keep my cool.

But you won't considering that when you look him in the face you keep repeatedly picturing him holding your friends mouth closed and ramming his unwanted genitals inside her. Her tears falling off her cheeks. How that person could have killed her during or after the assault. Her being taken advantage of, her frailty, her ability to trust men being faulted. And if you happen to really have love for that female friend no matter where she is or who she is. In my case it is the woman who will one day be my wife. Have you ever been in a situation like this. Couldn't have been because if so you'd be honest with yourself and try to take his body apart. Though I did'nt kill the little ***** Now he can't even jack his **** without flinching so hard his glass-eye pops out onto his lifeless legs.

Animousity that causes my meditation problems

And after the ass whooping I just made sure I kept her smiling and treated llike the princess she is.

Losttrak
04-10-2004, 04:15 AM
First I would make sure you get the story straight. Did they go back to their place and they were right in the process of hookin up and she suddenly changed her mind and he got irritated and pressed it? Being caught up on the throes of getting the nookie and getting denied will definitely make a few people aggressive. I know I am being the devils advocate here, but I used to know this chick that lied about being raped only cuz she was ashamed at what she had done and regretted it. Then there are guys who rape a chick then throw full cans of beer at her head while she's on the ground. Two different groups of people requiring two different responses. Just make sure your desire to serve up kung fu justice isnt making you overzealous.

Blooming Lotus: There are two things that have always been behind schedule in this world: Karma and Natural Selection.

blooming lotus
04-10-2004, 07:17 AM
what are you saying??? that you should kill hurt or maim every jack-off you come across???????? Some people just oughta medititate, 'cause dude, I don't care how close you think you are to the victim, you have no idea what my abuse has cost me but you're wrong....if revenge is coesher then I'd be serving life over and over...........you dude..are really REALLY wrong!!!!

peace