PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning The Body From Inside Out!!!!!

redtornado
01-26-2004, 09:37 AM
ffe Yes, fellow brother and sisters cleaning your body from the inside out in great for you and your life. There is also alot of toxic asnd free radicals that can stay in your body, so starting with the colon is the first step... Can anyone give some advice on this .....Thanks

Ford Prefect
01-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Stick a turkey baster filled with warm water up your ass and squeeze. You asked... Take a laxative the night before to clean you out.

redtornado
01-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Why holy **** that's great!!!!ha ha
Does this work??
Is it safe?
Do you do this?
thanks !!

Shaolinlueb
01-26-2004, 10:15 AM
go get some authentic green tea from the local asian market. those will get some of the toxins out. stop drinking coffee, anyhting with caffine, beer, watch what you eat, stop eating fast food. eat healthier less greasy things. more fruit and vegetables. steak and chicken give you your most protien, find ways to integrate them in.

*edit
also drink a lot of water. I drink 4/5 16oz bottles of water everyday. and get plenty of rest.

rubthebuddha
01-26-2004, 11:27 AM
lotsa fiber to begin with, and make that a constant in your diet. lotsa fruit and veggies as lueb said, don't waste your time with white breads and processed foods.

the body only gets rid of toxins in three ways:

1. breathing
2. sweating
3. peeing/pooping

so breathe lots of good, fresh air, train hard, and eat food that'll keep you clean. every now and then, you can do a fast, but that's up to you.

redtornado
01-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Those are great things and really healthy!!!
The more we become educated with our bodys
The more we grow as people....
These are the things we must know for our own well-being!!!

Kung fu----------------well-being

redtornado
01-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Well, now I've got to try this!!!!! I was going to do a cleaning of the colon!! They have this program like thing, Where you like take a teasppon of the ??? And then poop poop poop , poop,poop, So I'll look into this also.

Thanks everyone for the info!!! Jeff

bigdoing
01-27-2004, 06:01 PM
If you are serious about a complete cleanse of your colon, then, there is in my opinion ONE product which will seriously do this for you. This is out of experience, I have done this three times in three years and plan on doing once a year for a while to come.

Go to ariseandshine.com

You must commit your self to five weeks on this cleanse.

It strips the plaque layer that is built up around your digestive system from eating refined and packaged food and meat, dairy etc....

I have gotten out disgusting things from my body, polyps, pre tumors, worms..no joke

every other cleanse on the market is so so compared to this.
I have tried numerous different ones.
rejuve, master cleanse, dr.schultz etc....

I work at a spiritual bookstore, I am fairly well informed on nutrition and principles in various religious reasons to fast...

SaMantis
01-28-2004, 08:11 AM
inic,

where can you get raw & unpasteurized milk in the boston area? also raw honey?

tx :)

ElPietro
01-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Everyone I've spoken to in the medical profession has said there is absolutely no health benefits to having a colonic done. I think you can achieve all the same results with simply including adequate fibre to your diet.

IronFist
01-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by bigdoing
I have gotten out disgusting things from my body, polyps, pre tumors, worms..no joke

Dude I don't think worms in your intestines is from eating prepackaged food...

redtornado
02-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Eating more bran does good!!!!
I will be using a colon cleanse...
It,s a good Nataral one....
Thanks for the info..........Jeff

IronFist
02-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Actually, I'm not so sure the body sweats to release toxins. There was a huge argument about this a few years ago on this forum, I think.

rubthebuddha
02-04-2004, 12:10 PM
aye, there was, but it came down to differences of opinion, and we settled it in a gentlemanly round of armwrestling. i won, and sevenstar's never been the same since. :D

kidding. i don't remember the discussion, so it was probably before i even joined, or at least before i participated in the training forum.

SevenStar
02-05-2004, 11:55 AM
*hammerfists RTB 3 stooges style*

maybe that'll wake you up from that dream...:p :D

rubthebuddha
02-05-2004, 02:15 PM
not quite awake, but you better prepare for my stooge-fu eye gouge, cause we know grapplers cannot defend against kung fu eye strikes.

SevenStar
02-06-2004, 04:35 AM
crap, I dunno if I have a way to defend that....anyone got any suggestions?

SaMantis
02-06-2004, 11:24 AM
thanks inic, I'll start looking! Honey was easier to find in orlando, there's a lot of local beekeepers down there who sell it directly to the health food store with a big chunk of honeycomb in there.

I know what you mean on the raw milk issue. Growing up in Atlanta, you could get raw milk on special order from Mathis Dairy, but the state food inspectors put such stringent regulations on the product that they couldn't afford to sell it anymore. :(

Texas is the only state I've been in where you can get milk that hasn't been "ultra-pasteurized" ... took me a couple weeks to get used to the fact that the milk would spoil in less than 7 days (instead of after 2 weeks with the u-p stuff).

Mantis Texan
02-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Try this website for a wealth of info on healthy lifestyles:
www.CUREZONE.com

Look up Liver Flush or Gall Bladder Cleansing and you'll find great info on the use of Olive Oil, Epsom Salts and Grapefruit Juice to cleanse the colon, liver and gall bladder and you'll be amazed at the results. Good Luck!

MasterKiller
02-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
crap, I dunno if I have a way to defend that....anyone got any suggestions?

Curly’s Two-Fingered Eye Gouge
Form a peace sign with your fingers, then drive it into your opponent’s eyes. Note: If your opponent is also a trained n’yuk fooist, he may counter with Larry’s patented one-handed gouge block.

http://www.maximonline.com/stupid_fun/articles/article_3215.html

rubthebuddha
02-09-2004, 02:06 PM
ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the only ways i've been able to defeat sevenstar are by armwrestling and eye-gouging. don't take away what weapons i have. :(

SevenStar
02-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Now, I have the power! BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

redtornado
02-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Great I was hoping this forum would last and the topic would educate myself and others...Jeff :cool:

dwid
02-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Is there any evidence (scientific or medical) at all that unpasteurized milk is superior in any way to pasteurized milk, or is it just a personal preference or something?

dwid
02-18-2004, 01:34 PM
But let's use common sense here. For how many thousands of years have humans drank milk right from the cow unpasteurized? How often were there problems? exactly.

Okay, pasteurization was most likely started as a way to make milk healthier or make it take longer to sour. I suppose that's a money-making scheme in the sense that it gives the seller a longer period of time to sell the product before it has to be thrown away, but the idea of a conspiracy of pasteurization is ludicrous.

Yes, bacteria are a natural part of life, but there are many kinds of bacteria, and some are not healthy for consumption. Dairy products are pasteurized, not sterilized. Pasteurization followed by refridgeration kills some (but not all) bacteria and then slows their growth. Much of the normal intestinal flora survives in the product, which is why products like yogurt are good for you after experiencing intestinal illness.

So, I'm not interested in "common sense" here, because it is clearly often not well-informed. I'm interested in whether anyone knows any real evidence for non-pasteurized being more healthy. For example, whether the chemistry of the milk is altered by the process or something like that.

dwid
02-18-2004, 01:38 PM
BTW, I think BGH and antibiotic levels in dairy products are probably a much more valid thing to worry about. Regardless of the validity of unpasteurized milk, I'd take pasteurized organic milk over unpasteurized milk loaded with chemicals any day.

dwid
02-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Especially with someone who is already thinking of a something to come back with before I even finish.

I'm very willing to be convinced. I am committed to no particular position on this issue, but I just follow evidence (from actual studies and such) over anecdotes and guesswork.

"BTW, common sense >>>> science.
What is "fact" in science changes like the weather."

Not always true. What is fashionable in the world of "nutrition" changes like the weather. Science accommodates and progresses. Aside from the occasional radical shift in theory, science changes in predictable ways as new information is added to build a clearer picture.

I am honestly curious about whether there is any evidence. I'm not asking for you to post a bunch of journal abstracts, just give me a morsel of a reason why unpasteurized is better, a little solid theory instead of just "it's common sense, take my word for it." Common sense used to dictate that there was no need to wash one's hands prior to surgery. By your logic, bacteria being part of life and all, there is still no reason to.

dwid
02-19-2004, 08:31 AM
ok, no offense, but people like you really irritate me. All you want to do is talk talk talk and do lots of theorycraft. Well, EVERYTHING can look good on paper, that doesn't mean it will work in the real world. This is the difference between me and most other "nutritionists". I don't play theorycraft, I do actual experiments to find out what REALLY works and what doesn't.

First off, you don't know jack about me, so don't presume to talk about "people like me."

Second, without sound theory you are lost. You tell me that theory is useless, but without theory, all you would have is trial and error of every specific thing you eat. Your statement about the neolithic diet is a theoretical foundation for approaching nutrition, and is the closest thing to a theoretical support for your claims about pasteurization as you've been willing to put up.

There's a lot of wasted words in your posts. You spend a lot more time explaining to me why you won't justify your nutritional ideas than it would take to just explain the basis of them.

Further, cleanliness is a "cultural thing" in all of the most developed cultures in the world. In places where they do not practice medicine in a sterile space, it is because such a space is not available, not because it's just some tradition. From your talk here, I can see that I probably have more knowledge about microbiology in my little finger than you do in your entire body. If you are going to prattle on about microorganisms and such being a natural part of life, go educate yourself about them. In the good old days when people didn't acknowledge the danger of bacteria, lots of people died from easily preventable infections. You can delude yourself all you want about acquired immunity, but go expose yourself to staphylococcus, or tetanus, or e. coli, or any number of other organisms and tell me about how bacteria is a natural part of life.

FatherDog
02-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by inic
This is the difference between me and most other "nutritionists". I don't play theorycraft, I do actual experiments to find out what REALLY works and what doesn't.

You've made this claim before, and it's bull****.

You do experiments with your own diet. The only thing this lets you find out is what works for you. It doesn't tell you **** about what the effects of your diet will be on other people, and it doesn't tell you **** about what the long-term effects of your eating habits will be.

When I was in college, the only regular exercise I got was midieval reenactment combat once a week. I ate at least one Dominos pizza every day, often two, in addition to my other meals, which usually involved lunchmeat and potato chips. I drank a litre of rum per week minimum, and never drank water, just soda and lemonade. I had 10% bodyfat, a visible six pack, and on the occasions I tried, I could still make a seven minute mile without significant trouble.

Is this proof that if you eat and drink like I did and stickfight once a week, you can get 10% bodyfat and pretty good stamina? NO, of course it isn't, because everyone has different bodies. It's just proof that I could. I shouldn't recommend two pizzas a day and a litre of rum a week to other people just because it worked out fine for me, and you shouldn't recommend your diet to other people just because it works fine for you. Recommendations should be based on studies of the eating patterns of many, many people with control groups and rigorous testing, not one guy's half-assed "experimentation".

I happen to agree with many of your positions on whole and organic foods. I buy organic and freerange, and I eat something close to a neolithic diet (modified to be more in line with the Harvard food pyramid). Your reasoning, however, is anti-intellectual bull****, and quite frankly you do your positions more harm than good in your attempts to justify them with "common sense."

dwid
02-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Exactly, Fatherdog,

Lots of people are in good shape in spite of their diet, not because of it.

I happen to agree with many of your positions on whole and organic foods. I buy organic and freerange, and I eat something close to a neolithic diet (modified to be more in line with the Harvard food pyramid). Your reasoning, however, is anti-intellectual bull****, and quite frankly you do your positions more harm than good in your attempts to justify them with "common sense."

I can see the sense of organic and freerange as well and this whole argument erupted because I asked for some specific rationale for why unpasteurized dairy is superior to pasteurized.

FatherDog
02-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by inic
I don't know what you guys are looking in me to say.

1) "This is what I believe is right, and it works for me. You should try it out and see if it works for you."

2) "This is what I believe is right, and here is some rigorous scientific research that demonstrates it."

Note that neither of these is "This is what I believe is right! It's proven by common sense, which is way better than that kooky 'science' crap!"

And just cause you have low body fat, doesn't mean you're healthy.

No, but finishing a seven-minute-mile without being winded is a pretty good indication. Also, never having gotten sick in my entire college career (or afterwards, or in high school, for that matter. I've never taken a sick day in my life, and never come down with anything more serious than a cold.)

And since dwid is so knowledgeable in bacteria, what is your stance on raw meat? Because I only eat raw fish, beef, lamb, buffalo, etc. According to modern studies I see, I should be dead with so many types of bacteria from eating that stuff raw. But I'm healthier than I ever been.
The only time I've been sick in the past 4 years was about 6 months ago. I was desperate for food and bought a roast beef sandwich at 7/11 and got extremely sick from it. Might have been food poisioning but I'm not sure. I get the same if I eat mc d's or something like that. [/B]

And again, this is only proof that this works FOR YOU. It's not proof that raw meat is healthy, any more than I'm proof that pizza and rum is healthy.

jun_erh
02-22-2004, 12:32 PM
check my post on the master cleanse or do a search. it's like maple syrup, red pepper and lemonade or something. It saved Robin Quivers life

redtornado
02-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Well good to see that this forum is still going.

SaMantis
02-25-2004, 07:08 AM
... and going, and going ... :D

geez, I never shoulda brought up the raw milk subject. But just to answer dwid's initial question, I agree about buying organic, chemical-free etc. milk over any milk of questionable origin, raw or not. I prefer raw because I grew up with it -- lived next to a dairy farm for several years. IMO the taste is richer and, since we bought it fresh, we could skim the cream off the top and make butter or whipped cream in the blender.

Pasteurization does destroy enzymes in the milk, which are extremely susceptible to heat (and is why nutritionists recommend eating raw or steamed vegetables, to get maximum enzymatic & vitamin content). As far as preventing allergies, cancer, etc., that's pretty speculative. My brother had an allergy to milk from 6 months of age onward, didn't matter if it was pasteurized, raw, goat, llama, you name it.

Of course, 25 years ago we didn't ask about antibiotics, feed additives, and so on because who knew? "Organic" was for kooks, the U.S. of A. was the greatest durn country in the world, and why would Our Leaders possibly try to hurt us?

IMO the biggest problem is the way corporate interests trample the rights of individuals and small businesses. You see this in every sector, not just food and nutrition. Corporations will take scientific facts and skew the data to serve their own interests, without a second thought. So a lot of the anti-intellectualism, the "extreme diet" advocacy (raw food, organic, foot fungus, whatever) is caused, in large part, by corporate advantange-taking of the USDA's regulatory system. "Don't just serve clean food; sterilize it! And by the way, XYZ Corporation has the only irradionic sterilization device on the market!" The level to which it's been taken has screwed up the foods market so much that it's virtually impossible for the average consumer to figure out what to eat.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything. I'm just sayin'.

dwid
02-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Thank you SA Mantis. That's pretty much exactly the kind of explanation I was looking for.

redtornado
02-25-2004, 07:38 AM
I thank All those.....My wife Is Now working in a field with organic foods!! We have great thing going on right now!!!! I have been reading and studying about the human body...I have found my (chi) YES, iT HAPPENEDI was doing my breathing and focusing relaxed when I felt this feelling??

Has this happen to UU??
jeff :D :eek:

dwid
02-25-2004, 07:54 AM
I found my chi once, but then it fell off when I was rinsing dishes. I dismantled the pipes under the sink to try to get it back, but it was gone...

:(

rubthebuddha
02-25-2004, 10:25 AM
and every night just after dinner, dwid has faithfully gone to the kitchen and called into the drain ...

"chiiiiiiiiiiiii. coooooooome hooooooooome."

:(