PDA

View Full Version : Internal dit da jow?

phantom
01-24-2001, 09:33 PM
Now, I already know that iron body and golden bell require internal medicines to be taken. However, some sifus claim that you need to take an internal dit da jow when doing iron palm training, some say that the external jow is enough. Who is right? Some peole also claim that an internal jow is necessary to take when rolling a roller pin up and down your shins. So how do you know for sure whether or not a body conditioning method requires an internal medicine to be taken? I already know that golden bell sifu's tailor the internal medicine according to the particular individual's health and medical history. Is it the same way for other conditioning methods? Or is it just one standard medicine for everyone? Do you have to watch yur diet when taking an internal herbal medicine? Thank you for any advice that you can give me on this topic. I really appreciate it

fiercest tiger
01-25-2001, 01:43 PM
taking internal jow is important in healing from the inside out. any injuries that external rubbing cannot get to the internal can. some times it might be pills not jow.

it depends on how the training is taught, do they different levels use different dit dar. each system has there own herbal formulas that are considered sacred.

well i hope that helps ablt ;)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

twktcc
01-25-2001, 04:53 PM
Check this book out. " Shaolin Secret Formulas for the Treatment of External Injury", translated by Bob Flaws. As to its accuracy/ legitamacy you may have to research further.
Regards.

"If you show yourself, you will not be seen.
If you affirm yourself, you will not shine.
If you boast, you will have no merit.
If you promote yourself, you will have no success."