PDA

View Full Version : Warts

boy_analog
05-05-2001, 09:14 AM
What's the TCM teaching about warts?

I've had a couple for years, but they never bothered me. Then I tried out some exercises from James McNeil's Hsing-I book, and large warts started appearing on my hands. Could be a coincidence of course.

I've heard some alternative health practitioners describe warts as being essentially the same as cancers, just confined to the skin. If so, it may be the case that these exercises I tried drove some nasties part of the way out of my body. On the other hand, it could be that these exercises created openings for these nasties to get in.
+

Can-O-Bud
05-06-2001, 03:06 PM
I had a wart for a few years and then it started to spread quickly, appearing all over my hands and arms.

I put this down to sparring with someone else's boxing gloves.

Warts are caused by a virus and sometimes they are triggered by, possibly, hygene problems (like using someone else's gloves!)

I tried using wart oil from the chemists but this made them worse! The oil attempts to burn the hard skin off but in the end the skin just grew back stronger.

I eventually tried taking vitamin E capsules (on my wife's recommendation) and within a couple of weeks i started to see them disappear. Within about 2 months they had all gone.

I took the Vitamin E every day after dinner, and i still do.

The doctor told me that because they are viral, my body's immune system will kick-in eventually. However, I would say that the Vitamin E was definately the cause of their demise.

Hope this helps...

http://webcomsys.hypermart.net/temp/ma.gif

"My twa boab"

wisdom mind
05-14-2001, 03:41 AM
vitamin E internal and external application....nuff said good luck

forget surgery or compound w dem no work.

8stepsifu
05-16-2001, 04:15 PM
home remedy- Tell them verbally to go away everyday.

It works. If you are passive, you are mentally allowing them to feed off of you..concentrate your hate on them and they will die.

Take the world lightly, and your spirit will not be burdened. Consider everything minor, and your mind will not be confused. Regard death and life as equal, and your heart will not be afraid.

Rolling Elbow
06-19-2001, 07:41 PM
same as title

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

buddhapalm
07-12-2001, 08:43 AM
Dont eat Beef for a while and they should go away. Someone told me this and mine went away immediately. This was when when I was younger. Also a friend did the same thing - stopped eating beef for a while - and it went away.

Try it.