PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

Suntzu
02-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Anotomy class is hard as sh!t.... and i'm just learning the terms!!!....... good news is we get to cut stuff up... stay tuned...

dwid
02-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Tell me about it.

I'm up to my elbows in anatomy right now. I've never had to work so hard in a class.

We're through with the bones/muscles/nerves/blood vessels of the appendicular skeleton and are studying the brain now. It's going to be rough... so much memorization.

rubthebuddha
02-04-2004, 01:08 PM
the head section is worth it just to be able to say "occipital protuberance."

Suntzu
02-04-2004, 01:36 PM
u guys are not helping any….
:D

:(

Pork Chop
02-05-2004, 09:56 AM
see what you need to do is to find a hot chick in your anatomy class to study with.
I mean that's what helped me...
or was that a p0rn0? :p

Suntzu
02-05-2004, 10:01 AM
see what you need to do is to find a hot chick in your anatomy class to study with. already thot of that... hard to do as there are NONE what so ever in my class.... OK not none... maybe one or 2.... i'm in class with a bunch of nursing students..... lets just say the p0rn lied to us about nurses... :( :D

Pork Chop
02-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Goddangit, another fantasy down the tube.
Guess the secret is to find the hot chick first and then insert her into the various cool situations...
nurse
fellow anatomy student
catholic school girl
librarian
lunch lady, complete with hair net, orthopedic shoes & stockings.... err wait, that's probly just me :p :D

dwid
02-05-2004, 01:16 PM
suntzu,

I don't know what's up in Maryland, because my anatomy class is full of nursing students and there are tons of hot girls.

Maybe it's because they're all OSU BSN students so they're all relatively young. I've noticed a weird phenomena here... there's a certain look to a lot of the BSN students.

I start training for my MSN in the fall. My girlfriend will not be happy about the boy-girl ratio in that program, but it looks pretty good to me...

Suntzu
02-05-2004, 01:52 PM
all the broads going to other classes are hott… but my class is full of middle aged women… the cute young'ns already have some **** attached to the hip… but I guess that happens when you take a night class…
:(

Suntzu
02-06-2004, 08:03 AM
i mutilated poor Ralphie the Rat (i didn't name him that) but i didn't cut the intestines :D.......

Pork Chop
02-06-2004, 08:08 AM
I watched Brandon mutilate the dude from Salisbury.
4 and 0
that's sick
nice to know all our cracked jaws have gone for something

Suntzu
02-19-2004, 09:22 AM
this cellular level crap sucks sooo much........

dwid
02-19-2004, 09:27 AM
Sounds like you're doing anatomy and physiology together. I'm taking both, but separately, which kind of sucks because we're almost never on the same parts in both classes.

BTW, I'm being tested on the head and neck, including the brain, cranial nerves, organs of special sense, etc... about one hour from now. Lots of fun.

Suntzu
02-19-2004, 09:46 AM
yep... together....... i'm ready to get to the good stuff.... like arm locks on skeletal dummies :D

dwid
02-19-2004, 09:50 AM
It's amazing how quickly you become desensitized to cadavers and such.

We were looking at models of baby skulls last week and I asked where I could get one to mount on my dashboard.

Suntzu
02-19-2004, 10:09 AM
sadly we don't get to play with real people...... just rats and cats and such........ i snapped the poor rats lil arm...... he didn't tap *shrug*