PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercial-- The Trunk Monkey

aelward
02-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Did any of you watch the Super Bowl? Did you see the car insurance commercial where a driver unleashes his "Trunk Monkey" armed with a tire iron to knock out a beligerent road-rager?

I was practicing this morning and realized the Repulse Monkey technique would have been a great counter to the Trunk Monkey....

GeneChing
02-05-2004, 11:02 AM
...but I really like that commercial where Lassie uses some kung fu moves on a mountain lion. I don't even remember what it was advertising, so it was a pretty bad ad in that regard, but I thought the ad itself was entertaining, more entertaining then whatever the main program was.

doug maverick
02-05-2004, 11:48 AM
i was too busy looking at janet exposed breast! to think about any commercial. sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vash
02-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
...but I really like that commercial where Lassie uses some kung fu moves on a mountain lion. I don't even remember what it was advertising, so it was a pretty bad ad in that regard, but I thought the ad itself was entertaining, more entertaining then whatever the main program was.

That was one of the better Super Bowl's in the past 10 years.

GeneChing
02-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Yeah, it was really funny, especially the lion's wtf? expression. Now I'm still wondering what the product was.