PDA

View Full Version : White Eyebrow And The Destruction Of Shaolin

doug maverick
02-05-2004, 12:12 PM
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls! i bring to you one of the most prolific martial arts based play ever written. WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN, a play based on the 5 shaolin elders written by david blanc, it tells the tale of the 5 elders and there battle against the ching also the play paints white eyebrow in a defferent light(for you bak mei people) it's filled with good dialoque,kung fu and even some comedy and romance,
it's being held in new york city: the shetler theater march 18 through march 21st 2004,
by ticket on line for 15 buck(10 if you use the code five elders) at URL:www.smartix.com
trust me it's worth it.

doug maverick
02-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls! I bring to you one of the most prolific martial arts based play ever written. WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN, a play based on the 5 shaolin elders written by david blanc, it tells the tale of the 5 elders and there battle against the ching also the play paints white eyebrow in a defferent light(for you bak mei people) it's filled with good dialoque,kung fu and even some comedy and romance,
It's being held in new york city: the shetler theater march 18 through march 21st 2004,
by ticket on line for 15 buck(10 if you use the code five elders) at URL:www.smartix.com
trust me it's worth it.WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN

doug maverick
02-05-2004, 12:17 PM
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls! i bring to you one of the most prolific martial arts based play ever written. WHITE EYEBROW AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SHAOLIN, a play based on the 5 shaolin elders written by david blanc, it tells the tale of the 5 elders and there battle against the ching also the play paints white eyebrow in a defferent light(for you bak mei people) it's filled with good dialoque,kung fu and even some comedy and romance,
it's being held in new york city: the shetler theater march 18 through march 21st 2004,
trust me it's worth it.

EarthDragon
02-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Do you study white eyebrow? my first sifu is freinds and a student of Zhong Luo. The system sounds great all fighting. I have seen tapes of his father the fish monger. Very deadly

MAC
02-06-2004, 12:27 PM
Ok, you've roused the curiosity. In what "diffent light" is Bak Mei portrayed ? C'mon, I mean the title itself ....

doug maverick
02-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Let's just say white eyebrow is the main character and it tells the story from his perspective. you know the story never told. well it's good we just had our fight call yesterday and the fights are fantastic real traditional.

dimmakseminar
02-14-2004, 11:29 PM
Dear Mr. doug maverick:

Will this be performed with tiny rubber ninjas (http://www.tinyninjatheater.com/)? Certainly no human can put on a show as emotionally compelling as any acted with tiny rubber ninjas. (http://www.tinyninjatheater.com/) Also, will there be food and concessions (http://www.ninjaburger.com/) at the showing, or must I bring my own?

For the vertically challenged, I remain,

Far taller than you,

dimmakseminar

doug maverick
02-15-2004, 12:27 PM
For a forum that talks about shaolin kung fu i would think people would be happy to finally see kung fu done by real practioners instead i catch alot of immature slack.. ah well, when the plays a hit don't say i didn't warn you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterKiller
02-15-2004, 12:35 PM
We're all behind you, Doug. I wish you the best of luck. We're just having some fun with the idea.

doug maverick
02-15-2004, 12:57 PM
thats all i wanted was some support(and ticket sales) from my friends at the forum i've been on this forum for some time and it's still the best **** forum out there.
The finite shall never grasp the infintie.-Carl Gustav Jung

dimmakseminar
02-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Dear Mr. doug maverick:

Please do not misread my post to convey negativity towards your production. I am proud to see that a Shao-Lin production has made Broadway! However, everyone knows that tiny rubber ninjas are cool, and are also performing in NYC at various times and locations. Best of luck in your production, and perhaps I will attend. A question I would raise to you is to what school or monk do the performers align themselves?

Apologetically yours,

dimmakseminar

blooming lotus
02-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by doug maverick
thats all i wanted was some support(and ticket sales) from my friends at the forum i've been on this forum for some time and it's still the best **** forum out there.

gotta agree wid dat ;) ;) :D

in china, this stuff is available on free to air tv like 24/7...it's a shame the western viewing audience misses out...someone oughtta do something about that...:D

good luck with your show

:p :cool: