PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Maddox rules the net

PHILBERT
02-05-2004, 08:53 PM
46 of 47 people found the following review helpful:

terrorism, February 4, 2004

Reviewer: konkey dong from Michigan
If you buy this book you are a terrorist. Not only that but you support baby eating, also your mother is fat. http://maddox.xmission.com

Was this review helpful to you?

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

Now, go to Amazon.com, search for Bill O'Reilly books and look at all the 1 star reviews. The article was posted on the 4th and a bunch of 1 star reviews are popping up on Amazon with Maddox in it. Man this is good.

Now, what I find funny is that only the book that is pictured is getting alot of 1 star ratings, but his other book, The O'Reilly Factor is not being flamed.

IronFist
02-05-2004, 08:57 PM
lol, I saw Maddox's new article today, too. I didn't think to check on amazon.com, tho.

IronFist
02-05-2004, 09:01 PM
omg, lol at the amazon reviews. I bet you those people didn't even read the book, they just read Maddox's article and then wrote their review of the book. :rolleyes:

PHILBERT
02-05-2004, 09:02 PM
The No Spin Zone is what gets hit the worst. Im on like page 4 of 1 star reviews. Last night it had like 5 stars and now it has 3 stars, and all of them were submitted the past 2 days.

IronFist
02-05-2004, 09:04 PM
If i could give it 0 stars i would. The guys an idiot plain and simple.
Maddox was right. Infact he was so right i didnt even read this stupid ass book.
Worst book ever. (PERIOD) --This text refers to the Paperback edition

Why would you review a book you haven't read????

PHILBERT
02-05-2004, 09:06 PM
IronFist, because it's Maddox man, it's Maddox! Just goes to show the level of intelligence his readers are, and that it must be true, the fan mail must suck.

PHILBERT
02-05-2004, 09:09 PM
BTW IronFist, I e-mailed that person today about the Sakuraba tape and it was shipped yesterday. Should arrive the next few days.

IronFist
02-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Awesome. I ordered a "Hardcore Training" DVD from StraghtBlastGym two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-06-2004, 02:44 PM
hey my mouse hasn't gotten here yet either!

IronFist
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
This thread is now officially changed to "Complain about things you ordered but haven't received yet."

CaptinPickAxe
02-07-2004, 01:52 PM
My Russian mail order bride hasn't arrived yet. Its okay though because she's probably a beer chugging, muff rocking, husband beater...thats what the last three were.

PHILBERT
02-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Maddox sent the stuff to Bill O'Reilly, check out the article on his site.

IronFist
02-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Maddox sent the stuff to Bill O'Reilly, check out the article on his site.

lmao!

Look at the picture on the return address. Maddox put his pirate picture there. Bill O'Reilly is going to think he's some nut or something. I would lmao if this got on the news. But did Maddox forget to put his website address on there? He mentioned his site but he didn't give the URL.

Anyway, with as many fans as Maddox has, I'm sure someone has already shown Mr. O'Reilly that article.

PHILBERT
02-08-2004, 08:27 PM
None of my friends/coworkers have heard of Maddox. I told them the story and they loved it.