PDA

View Full Version : smart help needed

captain
02-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Hello all Wing Chun men.i need your help.i have finished a fantastic screenplay on the life and times [ie fighting] of the feared Fung Siu Ching.this could be the wck movie weve all been waiting for.
does anyone out there know how to find chinese film production companies,or,have the official adresses of jackie chan,chow yun fat,jet li..etc,so i can send this script about?or are you friendly with chinese directors,actors,who might fancy a go with this.let me know.
Russell.

reneritchie
02-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Cool. Maybe if Simon posts here, he'll know of something. Best of luck!

PaulH
02-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Perhaps Don ChiSau can help you. He went deep under sometimes ago in Canada as it is quite dangerous in his line of screenplay works. The gentleman looks like Marlon Brando with a heavy raspy voice; Speak perfect Chinese and love to shop around for Plum Blossoms in Spring. Good luck in your search.

Regards,
PH

kungfu cowboy
02-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I have an old camcorder. I'll make it!

planetwc
02-10-2004, 01:42 PM
There are some HK guys who hang occasionally on:

http://www.cityonfire.com/unknown/

I would also say contact the Kung Fu films guy (Ric Meyers?) at IKF.

And of course Gene Ching of KFO here might know who to contact.

The question of course is would your script actually pass muster in terms of quality of idea and writing? ie if you were a singer could you make it past Simon et al on American Idol?

Gangsterfist
02-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Yeah I tried doing this a while back ago, and it seemed no one was interested in a zombie/kung fu/love story. Hollywood just has no taste.....

captain
02-11-2004, 03:20 AM
my script is pretty smooth.and i dare say,in terms of a good ole kung fu film,better than some of the 70's films you can ent/buy.i added some bits to it,in order to move from one scene to another,but ive been faithful to what ive been told and read about Fung Siu Ching.How do i go about getting the websites to those people some of you spoke about?

"gangsta",i think you need the "i can't believe buffy has finished" website not wing chun.

rindge
02-12-2004, 11:19 AM
http://pub3.ezboard.com/fkungfufandomfrm7

captain
02-15-2004, 08:38 AM
thank you,rindge.