PDA

View Full Version : Nitric Oxide

wake up jeff!
02-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Has anybody tried this and if so, what results did you get? Would taking arginine, which is suppose to make NO in your body, achieve the same result? I see where arginine is alot cheaper to purchase than NO. If you did get good results, what brand to you recommend? Thanks.

Ford Prefect
02-13-2004, 08:01 AM
I did two bottles in a row of Pinnacle's NOX2. No results at all. I have heard a heart surgeon talk about NOX2 expaning arteries and improving blood flow though.

sticky fingers
02-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ford Prefect
I did two bottles in a row of Pinnacle's NOX2. No results at all. I have heard a heart surgeon talk about NOX2 expaning arteries and improving blood flow though.

yup it's nitric oxide that gives you erections

wentwest
02-13-2004, 10:21 AM
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set a limit of 25 ppm of nitric oxide in workplace air during an 8-hour workday, 40-hour work week.

This is from this link

http://atsdr1.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts175.html

I don't know if you're talking about something different (like a supplement that goes by the same name maybe?), but I was just in a medical clinic yesterday, and they had a poster with a list of toxic gasses, and Nitric Oxide was one of them, so I thought I'd pass this along. Sorry in advance if I'm talking about something completely different.

wake up jeff!
02-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks for you replys. I know pinnacle is a well known company, but their andro poppers did nothing for me whereas a brand that EAS use to make seemed to work for me. Mabey their brand is not so good? Yeah, I heard about the erection thing but I read where some lifters take NO. Something about getting more blood in your muscles. Thanks for the OSHA info as well!

IronFist
02-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Um, I'm pretty sure that Nitric Oxide will kill you. I heard a story about these kids who wanted to get high with Nitrous Oxide, but they accidently stole a tank of Nitric Oxide instead and at least one of them ended up dying.

This kind of goes along with what wentwest was talking about, I guess. Nitric Oxide is poisonous.