PDA

View Full Version : who would you fight?

dodger87
02-13-2004, 09:10 AM
If you guys had to fight someone would it be a baboon, Bruce Lee or David Carradine?

I heard monkeys and baboons are really good fighters cos swinging on trees all day and leaping metres in the air strengthens their arms and legs and could rip a lion or tiger to shreds.

Water Dragon
02-13-2004, 09:19 AM
No way in hell I'm fighting a baboon. Have you ever seen sevenstar in person?

Pork Chop
02-13-2004, 09:20 AM
well bruce lee's dead and dead people don't hit back...
but carradine's walking comatose, so it might not be much different...

red5angel
02-13-2004, 09:31 AM
Big male baboons can fight off and even kill leopards, and would make mince of any human fighter I'm afraid. Scary animals indeed!

and men are incapable of this?

Suntzu
02-13-2004, 09:32 AM
David Carradine - i would kick his a$$ and steal his stash........ it wasn't supposed to rhyme tho...

Indestructible
02-13-2004, 09:41 AM
I'd like to fight Lois from the Family Guy. Oh, and what the heck, I'd wup Stewie's little a$s too.

Liokault
02-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by red5angel

and men are incapable of this?

Are you asking if a human can kill a leopard with his bear hands?

Water Dragon
02-13-2004, 09:50 AM
If he had bear hands, would he still be considered human?

Liokault
02-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Grrr dont do the spelling thing on me guy!

red5angel
02-13-2004, 09:51 AM
actually I'm asking why couldn't a human kill a leapord with his bare hands, especially big male ones.

shaolin kungfu
02-13-2004, 09:53 AM
I would think if it's a big male leopard that would make it harder.

Who would i fight? You for making this stupid thread.

SevenStar
02-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
No way in hell I'm fighting a baboon. Have you ever seen sevenstar in person?

yeah, he's right - check out my sig. However, I've gotta be the most handsome friggin baboon on the planet...

Liokault
02-13-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
actually I'm asking why couldn't a human kill a leapord with his bare hands, especially big male ones.

In a way you could kill a leopard with your BARE hands, but in a more real acurate way .....you couldnt.

I think a big adult male human would have trouble killing some of the prey animals that leopards feed on....you ever see the tusks on a wart hog?

Mr Punch
02-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Liokault
...you ever see the tusks on a wart hog? Yeah. Got a new GF now. Wouldn'ta wrestled that one tho.

But to answer, I'd take em all on. I'd push Carradine in front of the enflamed baboon, and while he was receiving the full Franken into the Buddha Takes it in the Ass, I would stab the baboon with Bruce Lee's sharpened thigh-bone.

dodger87
02-13-2004, 10:39 AM
wouldn't the leopard just bite off your hands?

Liokault
02-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Not if you had bear hands!

norther practitioner
02-13-2004, 11:18 AM
1. There is a reason that humans invented tools.. such as guns..

2. I'd like to fight David Carradine, after I sweep him and he starts spewing fortune cookie sayings I'd like to stuff my foot in his mouth and tell him to go wander around for another 40 years.

KC Elbows
02-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Baboon would kill me without a doubt.

I could kick Bruce Lee's dead ass, but then there would be differing accounts based off of all sorts of descriptions by family members and guys who practiced with him twice about how he took it to the ground and beat me, but it took too much time and unnecessary motion. Then there would be those on my side complaining about how even his smell was disrespectful, and others would claim I fought him for teaching dead caucasions.

And David Carradine- First, I've never fought in slow motion, and he has. Second, he's clearly a mummy. Third, mere contact with him would elicit hallucinations my fragile mind could not handle.

Humans have trouble with larger monkeys, which leap onto your shoulders and bite your skull, and a baboon is something a monkey would flee from right off.

Shaolinlueb
02-13-2004, 11:35 AM
if bruce lee were alive i would fight him. i heard he is a wuss.

norther practitioner
02-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Didn't I hear something recently that he might have been on Vitamin S?

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-13-2004, 11:43 AM
even a chimpanzee can kill a human.

you would also think that a leapord could kill man, but then you got to remember that one dude who killed bulls (http://users.1st.net/abaddon/oyamabull1.avi) with his bare hands. granted he was superman or something, but still.

norther practitioner
02-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but he trained for that...:D

Liokault
02-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
1. There is a reason that humans invented tools.. such as guns..

So ghetto kids could eat to?

norther practitioner
02-13-2004, 01:04 PM
:rolleyes:
Precisely....

dodger87
02-15-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
if bruce lee were alive i would fight him. i heard he is a wuss.

i don't think he is, in some of the documentaries i watched he demonstrated his one handed 2-finger pushups, one-inch punch on karate and judo experts and showed his agility on this karate dude who couldn't block his punch 8 times. but i dunno it could all be a conspiracy and all those karate ppl were in on it.

Chang Style Novice
02-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Zell Miller, and after wiping the floor with him, I'd go after Saxby Chambliss.

mickey
02-15-2004, 01:59 PM
Greetings Brothers,

If I fought Bruce Lee I would die from the decomposing funk of 30+ years.

If I fought David Carradine, I would have a difficult time touching him. Didn't you see his Kung fu pilot? The man can dodge spears!

If I fought the baboon, I could kill him through distraction; as he approaches with his attack, I will drop my pants and then poke his eyes out. He will tell all of his baboon brothers that he saw a tree and then there was darkness and pain.

mickey

blooming lotus
02-15-2004, 02:59 PM
this might already be covered somewhere, but if baboons are so devastating...and we know they are (teeth and claws aside)..why is there not 'baboon style" somewhere? :confused:

Vash
02-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
Didn't I hear something recently that he might have been on Vitamin S?

Nope. But there's rumors currently that he was very fond of using anabolic steroids. ;)

dodger87
02-17-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
this might already be covered somewhere, but if baboons are so devastating...and we know they are (teeth and claws aside)..why is there not 'baboon style" somewhere? :confused:

monkey-baboon, same thing. except why do baboons have red-pinkish asses?

Meat Shake
02-17-2004, 08:29 AM
"monkey-baboon, same thing. except why do baboons have red-pinkish asses?"

Cause they cant keep WD out of the baboon pen, and from the stories I hear the ******* never uses lubricant.
:eek: