PDA

View Full Version : So who else...

KWUsCRD
02-14-2004, 07:49 AM
constantly does tiny things to try and stay on point?

I mean like everyday things such as when your sitting there with a pen in your hand, you start getting better flipping it or rolling it around your hand? Until your doing some impressive things with it. I do this in class because theres actually a little bit of pressure to preform because you can't just constantly keep dropping your pen. Plus you know people are watching you to see what you can pull off.

That helps improve my softer hand motions. Because the pen is very light and hard to manipulate. Plus I learn to relax myself while people are watching.

I do things with a tv remote when I'm watching tv, I think I could be a black belt in television remote acrobatics if there were such a thing. I can flip it around about 4 times and always land with it in the proper position in my hand and my thumb on the power button. And I'll turn the tv on and off like that.

I also have friends toss me cigarrettes, and I'll try to catch them with my pointer and index finger right on the filter line as if I was smoking it. I can do this most of the time.

I sometimes try to carry myself as quietly as possible when I'm passing behind people in rooms. That way if they notice they'll look because they didn't know you were in there in the first place, and if they don't your ok. I think it helps improve your fluid movement.

I've grown pretty consistant with just general hand eye coordination etc.

Me and friends sit around sometimes and try to punch eachothers hands out of the air. That's always a fun one.

Anyways, does anyone else take everyday things and utilize them to improve themselves in some way?

Or am I just a freak?

shaolin kungfu
02-14-2004, 09:13 AM
masterbating gives me great hand eye coordination

Vash
02-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu

Secret of the Ninja, #17.

IronFist
02-14-2004, 12:14 PM
I do the pen thing where you spin it over your thumb. It took me a while to get it down, but now I can do it almost every time. It was just something to keep me occupied in class.

KWUsCRD
02-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu

That was incredibly original!!!

I mean I saw tons of smart ass remarks that could have been made, but to think, you being so very clever, you took masturbation which is always funny, and you applied it to the content of my thread!

You took such an innocent thing, something as simple as twirling a pen in your hand, and you totally turned it around on me! Well don't I look like a fool!!!

Plus the time it must have taken for you to come up with such an insightfull, original, not to mention such a painfully creative joke makes it all that more genius!

Do you always come up with jokes of such immaculate caliber?!?! Because if you do I'm adding you to my buddy list mister!

shaolin kungfu
02-14-2004, 12:58 PM
And here i was thinking that no one noticed my pathetic little trollings. thank you for validating my existence.

KWUsCRD
02-14-2004, 01:19 PM
No problem you know?

Just trying to do a good deed and remain humble, while your like a retard with his wheelchair stuck in the mud, and I'm just the guy who actually stopped to help.

stubbs
02-14-2004, 01:24 PM
when im walking i often pratice balancing on small walls or the kerb etc or jumping from one point to another. sometimes when i walk down the stairs i hold myself back with my fingertips...i dont really know why. i dont watch enough tv to pratice tricks with the remote....oh yeah, in the summer i always try to catch those really annoying little flying bugs as fast as i can with my hands (because catching them with my mouth would just be grose....but probably quite nutritious).
________
MILF RUSSIAN (http://www.****tube.com/categories/781/russian/videos/1)

Vash
02-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by KWUsCRD
Do you always come up with jokes of such immaculate caliber?!?! Because if you do I'm adding you to my buddy list mister!

Isn't immaculate meaning without dirt or sin these days?

CaptinPickAxe
02-14-2004, 04:09 PM
SHHHH! You'll anger the gods...

KWUsCRD
02-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Vash

Isn't immaculate meaning without dirt or sin these days?

immaculate

adj 1: completely neat and clean; "the apartment was immaculate"; "in her immaculate white uniform"; "a *****-and-span kitchen"; "their spic red-visored caps" [syn: speckless, *****-and-span, spic-and-span, spic, *****, spotless] 2: free from stain or blemish [syn: undefiled] 3: without fault or error; "faultless logic"; "speaks impeccable French"; "timing and technique were immaculate"; "an immaculate record" [syn: faultless, impeccable]

WinterPalm
02-14-2004, 09:25 PM
I don't honestly see how masturbating could be beneficial for eye-hand coordination...

Vash
02-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by WinterPalm
I don't honestly see how masturbating could be beneficial for eye-hand coordination...

lol

Serpent
02-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by WinterPalm

It's the trick of using your hand in such a way that you don't get any in the eye.

inic
02-15-2004, 04:35 PM
That pen spinning over the thumb/index is a korean thing. Every korean i know does that. some chinese too. Even a few mormon whites that went to korean and came back do that too.

KWUsCRD
02-15-2004, 05:15 PM
I guess me and IronFist are really the only two who do things like that.

Apparently we are freaks, and to think I was only joking at first, and now it's turned into a reality check gone horribly wrong.

IronFist
02-15-2004, 11:46 PM
All I do is the pen thing.

Altho I can toss the remote so it spins, but usually it flips once AND twists so it ends up facing me instead of facing the tv again.

I just don't pay enough attention to it to start a thread about it. But it was a good OT thread :D

rubthebuddha
02-16-2004, 02:21 AM
i do the pen thing like boris does in goldeneye. my best friend once said i had "a nice twiddle going on there." i socked him for it, because no man should be telling me that. :D

KWUsCRD
02-16-2004, 05:57 AM
"i do the pen thing like boris does in goldeneye. my best friend once said i had "a nice twiddle going on there." i socked him for it, because no man should be telling me that."

haha

"I just don't pay enough attention to it to start a thread about it."

So what are you trying to say?!?!

I'm joking, I just do it with everything. I mean everything. I can throw a peice of paper and have it return back to me etc.

I guess its an OCB, in conclusion, I am the only freak, I'm hideous!

I am... the person under the stairs.