PDA

View Full Version : So Mrs. Dragon just started training...

Water Dragon
02-17-2004, 11:41 AM
in Muay Thai with me. So far, she has a mean uppercut. Just thought I'd share...

Ben Gash
02-17-2004, 11:43 AM
I keep trying to get Mrs G interested :( maybe when I go to see Sifu this year, Simo will show her the light :D

norther practitioner
02-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Right on..

My girl studies taiji with me..

Improves my jing training.

Chinwoo-er
02-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Any chance of Mrs Dragon turning you to Mr little lizard ?

norther practitioner
02-17-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm not going to touch that with a 10' pole.

rubthebuddha
02-17-2004, 05:45 PM
or a 13-foot swede.

i'm gonna try and get mrs. rtb-to-be to train with me, either in wt, mt, or anything else i eventually do. her interest is little, because she kicks my ass every chance she gets anyway.

Royal Dragon
02-17-2004, 06:16 PM
LOL!!, when my Mrs (now ex) Dragon got into the arts, she dd something competely different than me, and then argued about every little thing I did, untill I couldn't even share the intrest with her anymore. Especially when I started hanging out with you guys.

I'd love to find a girl who has a passion for good Kung Fu (And me too of course :D ).

Chinwoo-er
02-17-2004, 06:22 PM
she dd something competely different than me, and then argued about every little thing I did

doesn't that add to the relationship ? I mean it is cool to be able to debate topics like this. Something you and her knows so much about

Xebsball
02-17-2004, 08:25 PM
oh yeah i know what its like to have someone that you love so much with all at all moments :) someone who is there for you to share and grow with you

my left have always been there for me, shes tender, shes loving, shes nice, shes good with manual tasks of all kinds, she helps me eating, helps me writting, typing in here too :)
so when i began training, my left hand began too. that made me feel special :)
she also stopped training when i stopped
now that is what i call true love, friends :)

left hand, i love you

joedoe
02-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
oh yeah i know what its like to have someone that you love so much with all at all moments :) someone who is there for you to share and grow with you

my left have always been there for me, shes tender, shes loving, shes nice, shes good with manual tasks of all kinds, she helps me eating, helps me writting, typing in here too :)
so when i began training, my left hand began too. that made me feel special :)
she also stopped training when i stopped
now that is what i call true love, friends :)

left hand, i love you

Xebs, I think you love your left hand a little too much :D Besides, you should switch hands at 100 :D :D :D

Serpent
02-17-2004, 09:00 PM
Like he'd ever get to 100!

Xebsball
02-17-2004, 09:01 PM
they say the world needs more love, so whats wrong with me loving my companion? :o
and i would never betray her for her right-side sister!!! :mad:
i dont want you to ever say that stuff ever again in the presence of my left hand :mad: you sensitive-less bad person!!

Xebsball
02-17-2004, 09:03 PM
serpent, what me and she do and what we dont do is OUR moments of intimacy and i dont think its to be discussed publicly :mad:
i would apreciate if you could respect this

Water Dragon
02-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Xebby gives new meaning to the term sticky hands

ShaolinTiger00
02-17-2004, 09:20 PM
pray for me. my wife does judo.

Water Dragon
02-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00

lol. My wife's Mexican and carries a frying pan and a half dozen chanclas in her back pocket.

rubthebuddha
02-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Xebby gives new meaning to the term sticky hands i guess sticky is far better than the translation of karate. :eek:

joedoe
02-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00

I think we need to pray for Xebby's eyesight more than for ST00 :D

SevenStar
02-17-2004, 10:44 PM
things to do when I get to brazil:

1. train with the brazilian top team
2. hang out on the beach
3. enjoy the scenery
4. find some chick somewhere who is willing to turn xebby out.

norther practitioner
02-18-2004, 11:59 AM
4. find some chick somewhere who is willing to turn xebby out.

I'll chip in $5.

Royal Dragon
02-18-2004, 06:22 PM
doesn't that add to the relationship ? I mean it is cool to be able to debate topics like this. Something you and her knows so much about

Reply]
no, it almost turned into knock down drag to fights everytime, because she thought what she did was ultra superior, and I got tired of hearing her say "Thats stupid, at my school we do this".

I got tired of hearing it, tired of trying to explain what i was doing, and tired of her egging me on abut it.

It was like I held back, went slow so as not to over whelm her, and she would just speed past it. Finnaly I didn't hold back so much and proved she didn't know what she was talking about, and dumped her on the ground (Held on to her so she didn't get hurt). Then she was ****ed because I proved her wrong and it turned in to a war. So I made the topic of martial arts a BANNED topic in my home.

SevenStar
02-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner

I'll chip in $5.

cool. Anyone else got 5 on the "get xebby laid" fund?

rubthebuddha
02-18-2004, 11:30 PM
as someone who doesn't smoke, i rarely get to use this line, but ...

"i got five on it."

hm. now where's my luniz cd?

kungfuyou
02-20-2004, 03:55 PM
My wife is heavily favoring Kuntao Silat or Serak Silat!!! :( It's gonna hurt!!!

dezhen2001
02-21-2004, 08:23 AM
my to-be has just started doing kickboxing - and here i thought i would have it easy as she does TKD :eek:
(actually she has a pretty good roundhouse and back kick :))

dawood

rogue
02-22-2004, 06:29 PM
cool. Anyone else got 5 on the "get xebby laid" fund? Make sure there's enough in it to get the poor girl, guy, french poodle or whatever has a lapse of judgement a really good shrink.:D