PDA

View Full Version : Genealogy

Brazil Mantis
02-18-2004, 10:35 AM
I would like to know about this "branch" of PM, from one school in Brazil. Do you have information about this "branch", in special about 6h, 7th and 8th generation?

Sincerely,

Brazil Mantis

ÁRVORE GENEALÓGICA (Grnealogy three)
ESTILO LOUVA-A-DEUS (TAN LAN) (Praying Mantis style)
GERAÇÕES ANTES DO MESTRE: JOILSON (Generations before Master Joilson)
WANG LON
1º San Xiao
2º Li San Cheng
3º Wung Long San
4º Pan Ko Tong
5º Lou Kwan-Yu
6º Tsao Ti Ming. Hua Tsu Tiel. Lau Chuang Tsai. Huang Ting Hung.
7º Li Ching Lon.
8º Ye Xiao Heng. Ti Tsi Ton. Ko Yon Hao. Wong Lon Chin. Lau Huan Yen.
9º Aparecido de Souza Soares (Lau Xiao Hey).
10º Joilson Alves de Souza. (Liu Ta Yi).

BeiTangLang
02-18-2004, 11:01 AM
http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave/frame.htm

This is the best Geneology page I have seen to date; Hope you can find what your looking for.

Brazil Mantis
02-18-2004, 07:01 PM
BTL,

thanks, but I did not find at mantiscave and maybe this genealogy does not exist... This is commun in Brazil, because we have a few chineses who teach martial arts, and some brazilian use to invent some "chinese" names... If I am wrong and one of you know this branch, I apologize...

Sincerely,

Brazil Mantis

BeiTangLang
02-18-2004, 07:21 PM
A few names I recognized as 7 Star, but after "5º Lou Kwan-Yu" I really couldn't match things up. Sorry I wasn't more help. Anyone else out there have any suggestions or comments??

Tieh
02-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Maybe "Tsao Ti Ming" is supposed to be "Zhao Zhi Min" the Mandarin Pronounciation of "GM Chiu Chi Man"?

Best regards

BeiTangLang
02-19-2004, 05:20 AM
Thats a good call,...but who are all the others listed there? obviously something strange there,....almost like a shot-gun shot of names to cover as much ground as possible.

EarthDragon
02-19-2004, 08:02 AM
You know I used to visit fernando'santis cave quite a bit but as I licked on the link it did not work, nor did wwwmantiscave.com anyone else having problems with that site?

BeiTangLang
02-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Seems to work ever time I click on it,....You guys set up to view frames? If not, try the link by removing everything after the .com & see if it works for you. His site is definently up.

BTW, Earthgragon,...try the link I posted earlier. www.mantiscave.com is not a valid url.

Brazil Mantis
02-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Try http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave/

Regards,

Brazil Mantis

EarthDragon
02-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks fella's I was able to get on the site this time.

Glad to see that my name has not been erased from my 8 step lineage.

Was'nt sure what would happen due to the Shyun 8 step controversy.