PDA

View Full Version : kung fu pants??

Kymus
02-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Ok, maybe someone can help me. I orderd this real nice top that's gray with black, and well, I thought I was getting pants with it, but it seems to not be so. So, I must now scrounge around and attempt to find some gray poly/cotton pants that will match this because I don't think the supplier carries them at all. I e-mailed them, and am waiting for a response from them , but I figured I'd ask around just incase.
On the subject of pants.. where in the world can I get a pair that doesn't have a crotch that rides up my @$$? I generally wear slacks, and I dunno if they have a lower crotch or what, but I feel my movment is more comfortable in them, than the pants that I buy specifically for kung fu (even the "generously cut" ones from YMAA).

MasterKiller
02-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Jonie Uniforms makes good, sturdy pants.

www.jonieuniforms.com

Kymus
02-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Jonie Uniforms makes good, sturdy pants.

www.jonieuniforms.com

awesome, I'll look into it, thank you.

norther practitioner
02-19-2004, 02:24 PM
They have some new stuff at http://www.martialartsmart.com

Jonies is good, wle.com has some stuff, but I don't know about matching. There are a few places that will custom for you as well.

MasterKiller
02-19-2004, 02:30 PM
That's why I like Jonie's. She'll customize anything you want. Takes a little longer sometimes, but you get what you want, and it's good quality stuff.

sing fu
02-19-2004, 09:54 PM
I like Jonies too. They come in a good cut, and she uses good heavy duty cotton. I've been using the same pair of pants for two or three years now and they're still going strong! Decent price too :)

Gangsterfist
02-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Just don't wear pants, I mean come on, do you really need them?

Kymus
02-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Gangsterfist
Just don't wear pants, I mean come on, do you really need them?

actually, yes. No one needs to see my junk ;)

ngokfei
02-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Best training pants I've ever bought/had made.

Really durable canvas. Have had mine for 3years and it has barely faded and strong as ever. 4 training sessions a week for at least 2 hours each including heavy sparring.

bought them when I was still in NY at my sifu's school. Ying Jow Pai under Shum Leung.