PDA

View Full Version : NorthernShaolin, my sincerest apologies.

mickey
02-23-2004, 07:30 PM
NorthernShaolin,

I was trying to send you a personal message when I noticed your jingmo address. I had sent you an about a month ago today. As I was typing the message I realised it was exactly a month ago and that you may have been taking a month to observe the first anniversary passing of your Grandmaster. If that was the case, I really did not not know. I thought waiting until the following day would be okay. I just want you to know that I am very sorry. I did not meant to intrude upon nor disrespect your Grandmaster, you, nor anyone in your asociation.

mickey

NorthernShaolin
02-23-2004, 09:37 PM
mickey,

Thanks for the kind words.

I made room in my box now.

blooming lotus
02-24-2004, 12:27 AM
whenever a grandmaster passes there is always an echoed impact throughout the kungfu community....

can we get a bow heads here....little respect for the lineage..................

thank you

kai men
02-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Please forgive my deep ignorance on the subject ¿are you talking about GM Wong Jak Man?
I f so ¿when did it happen?
kindest regards
horacio

NorthernShaolin
02-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Kai men,

No, he is still alive and kicking. I believe that the original post was refering to one of my sisuks.

But it is good to hear from you, Kai Men and thanks for your concern.

BTW, can you tell us what ever happen with the encounter that your classmate(?) or one of students had with one of KYC's original disciple in China. Can you tell us what he had to say about how BSL is suriving under the PRC rule and exactly what is left of our style?