PDA

View Full Version : good dit dar practitioner in london?

djh
02-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Hi all,

I tore a ligament in my elbow about 10 months ago and the joint is still feeling a little unstable and it hurts when hyperextended with some weightbearing (like when I lean back on it) and if it gets shocked (like getting yanked in training).

I train southern mantis so the elbow is a very important joint (no kidding... but I find I'm compensating for it and my arm is not in the right position) but it's getting me down and I want it fixed. I know my old sifu in Australia would have had it fixed by now but I don't know any Dit Dar practitioners in London (and I don't want to spend 4 sessions and £150 to be disappointed). I've tried an osteopath and the results were ok... still not right though...

Does anyone here know of anyone who is good?

Thanks
David

Pakmei
02-26-2004, 07:50 AM
Hi DJH,

Where abouts in London r u?

I'm a qualified Tui Na practitioner with my background in Dit da and Pak Mei kung Fu.

If you had this for about 10 months, then it is really Qi and Blood stagnation due to the trauma, that hasn't healed properly. There may be some complications with reegards to what is known as Bi Syndrome (Painful Obstruction) but never the less it still basically boils down to Qi and Blood Stagnation.

I'm based in Kennington, South London (near the Oval Cricket Ground) where I practise from my house, in the evening and on weekends.

If you want to know more about what I practise, i.e. Tui Na Massage (Chinese Medical Massage), Acupuncture, Prices, etc.... then by all means either leave a message on here or private message me and I shall get back to ASAP.

Look forward to maybe hearing from you.

Regards