PDA

View Full Version : Blooming Lotus is the greatest forum member!

GeneChing
02-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the birthday roses (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=27822), BL! Our whole office appreciates them. I shared them with our receptionist, who's birthday is just before mine (she only took one.) My office mates said to send candy next time.

Let this be an example of exemplary forum member behavior to any other beautiful forum female members. And as for all the male members, you guys can just send me beer. Thanks again, BL, that was a really sweet gesture. :cool:

norther practitioner
02-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Suck up...

red5angel
02-25-2004, 04:06 PM
why didn't I get flowers on my birthday? Or atleast some beer....

shaolin kungfu
02-25-2004, 04:10 PM
I didnt even get a birthday thread. :(

Xebsball
02-25-2004, 04:36 PM
nobody touches nor moves my beer
and nobody gets prized with my beer
cept this one dude from uni, cos hes hella funny guy

KWUsCRD
02-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Geeze, it's people like Blooming Lotus that makes the rest of us look like dirt bags. :p

hmmm, I guess the least I can do is say happy birthday Gene. I forgot to in the other thread.

As for your present... just having me here is an honor in itself.

I'm joking. :D

Happy Birthday Gene and receptionist lady.

mickey
02-25-2004, 05:21 PM
NO FAIR!!! NO FAIR!!!

GENE'S BIRTHDAY IS NOT UNTIL THE 28TH!!

Happy Birthday Gene. Thank you for your support. Here's my bouquet for you:

At thirty nine, you're feeling fine,
Once forty, forever naughty!

Best Regards,

mickey

IronFist
02-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Gene,

Dude, I totally sent you a Lamborghini filled with swimsuit models for your birthday. You mean it never arrived? wtf! I knew I shouldn't have bought it from that guy on the corner that called himself "honest charlie."

blooming lotus
02-26-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Thanks for the birthday roses (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=27822), BL! Our whole office appreciates them. I shared them with our receptionist, who's birthday is just before mine (she only took one.) My office mates said to send candy next time.

Let this be an example of exemplary forum member behavior to any other beautiful forum female members. And as for all the male members, you guys can just send me beer. Thanks again, BL, that was a really sweet gesture. :cool:

Ohh..and it got me a whole thread devoted? I'm touched, but I'll just take those brownie points and run with them ;)
I figure though that that means they weren't delivered by irons' bikini clad lamborghini girls??? damm...next time ha:rolleyes:

seiously though, pleasure
:D

blooming lotus
02-26-2004, 01:02 AM
Ps...one good public show deserves another...but take your freakin flowers and let it go

point taken:p
LOL...enjoy your birthday ;)

GeneChing
02-26-2004, 10:28 AM
As for the rest of you, you can get me the
irons' bikini clad lamborghini girls make sure you put 'em all in got qi? wear (http://store.martialartsmart.net/g.html) ;)

norther practitioner
02-26-2004, 10:31 AM
I thought that was your job Gene...:D

brothernumber9
02-26-2004, 11:31 AM
I have no desire to see Bruce Lee in a bikini.

MasterKiller
02-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by brothernumber9
I have no desire to see Bruce Lee in a bikini.
That is why you fail.

blooming lotus
02-26-2004, 01:56 PM
when MK???...as soon as you all get approval from your wives and girlfriends ;) ;) :cool: :p

norther practitioner
02-26-2004, 06:03 PM
OK, do you want me to mail, email, fax, or hand deliver the note.

blooming lotus
02-26-2004, 11:09 PM
firstly, I wana know how the hell a thread like this gets so many freakin responses and second, If you can't get your girl to write you a permission slip, verbal confirmation will be fine:rolleyes:

ok...show's over ha...but keep your eye out for upcomming E-articles...I don't think I'll be in a bikini, but hopefully, I'll do an article while I'm in Shaolin...

Sorry guys...for now, it's the best your getting :cool: :D ;)