PDA

View Full Version : and you thought chest guards were not sexy?

sticky fingers
02-29-2004, 08:43 PM
http://www.realmartialarts.com/wdc/realmartialarts/shopping/product.asp?pid=184

inic
02-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Her face isnt that great but nice bod!! I'd just put a pic of a hot girl over her face and I'd be on that.

ShaolinTiger00
02-29-2004, 10:12 PM
why bother with the chest guard. it appears she comes equipped with saline airbags.

SCFalken
03-01-2004, 12:41 AM
http://www.realmartialarts.com/Shopping/product.asp?pid=208

Guess who's back....

She never did drop trou in any of her "movies". Although, sadly Jalal Merhi did...

Mike

IronFist
03-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by SCFalken
http://www.realmartialarts.com/Shopping/product.asp?pid=208

Um, how old is she in that pic?

SCFalken
03-01-2004, 03:46 AM
Dunno, I think she's 47 or so, currently.

Mike

norther practitioner
03-01-2004, 10:54 AM
As good as that chest guard looks in that pic.. it'd look much better oh.. never mind.

GeneChing
03-01-2004, 11:59 AM
...we even shot it, but it was decided that it was too risque for the image of our company. Maybe some day we might use it. Let me ask you this - did any of you buy it?

norther practitioner
03-01-2004, 12:27 PM
No, because I've been waiting until you guys did an ad like that, then I'd buy it.

Shaolinlueb
03-01-2004, 01:01 PM
yeah her face is kinda busted but i'd still hit it. which would never happen. so i am going to flip back into the temple. :D :o

GeneChing
03-02-2004, 11:49 AM
good answer. you know, if y'all can find more ads like this, it might soften the powers that be for us to do ours. we just found a great one in wulin - this really beautiful Chinese girl doing sanshou - a total glamour photo spread, including the obligatory topless shot with her gloves strategically positioned. believe me, we'd love to do more stuff like this.

ok, maybe not 'we', maybe just me and the guys here....

norther practitioner
03-02-2004, 12:23 PM
wulin link?

Shaolinlueb
03-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
, including the obligatory topless shot with her gloves strategically positioned. believe me, we'd love to do more stuff like this.

I second that and I'm sure most of the board members agree. :D

IronFist
03-02-2004, 12:38 PM
...we even shot it, but it was decided that it was too risque for the image of our company. Maybe some day we might use it. Let me ask you this - did any of you buy it?

Don't succumb to that level of advertising, unless you're doing it for a purely comical reason.

Altho for some reason, guys seem to buy things that are demonstrated by chicks. I don't know why. It's not like the chick actually comes with the product. Do you guys think you're going to get laid by that chick if you buy the product? Duh :rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
03-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by IronFist

Don't succumb to that level of advertising, unless you're doing it for a purely comical reason.

Altho for some reason, guys seem to buy things that are demonstrated by chicks. I don't know why. It's not like the chick actually comes with the product. Do you guys think you're going to get laid by that chick if you buy the product? Duh :rolleyes:

no. it just makes the product more fun to look at :D :o :P

PHILBERT
03-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Gene, yeah, as much as some of us (including myself) would love to see the models you use for the magazine model like that, it would be tacky for a serious thing. That is something we'd see more in IKF of BBMag. Stick with the fully clothed models I think.

Or print 2 issues each other month, the regular G rated and the PG-13 rated. :D

blooming lotus
03-02-2004, 03:45 PM
I dunno Gene...If I took that offer to model for you I'm sure I get get you a least a couple of sales :p :D ;)

LOL...gotta admit though, for 47..that chick looks pretty good :D

norther practitioner
03-02-2004, 03:46 PM
She is not 47... or she might be, I doubt it. Cynthia R. is 47 now, which was a comment made when someone asked how old she is (someone posted a link to a poster of her)

blooming lotus
03-02-2004, 03:53 PM
ok Nthn Prac dude..I can see it means alot to you..so I'm just gonna go with what you said :D

norther practitioner
03-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Wow, after reading that, I guess it did sound a little defensive of the hotty.:D

I'm sure you'd sell more chest guards though;)

there that should get me out of the dog shed
;)

PHILBERT
03-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Well, I looked her up on the IMDB, and she turns 47 in a few days. Nice shot IronFist.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001686/

IronFist
03-02-2004, 10:05 PM
What's IMDB?

Either way, she's not my type.

GeneChing
03-03-2004, 10:49 AM
... but it's always kind of odd when hot chicks are selling stuff to men - think fishing rods. I hear a lot of people only read IKF for the profiles now (come on guys, 'fess up, which article do you always read all the way through if you read IKF) Fortunately, the number of women in martial arts is rising, which is producing more hot chicks in the martial arts. Take BL for example ;)

It's always a fine line how risque to get with female models. And that line changes every day.

David Jamieson
03-03-2004, 10:58 AM
sex sells and people are buying!

the girl is pretty, but so are the got qi girls and they are wearing heavy black T-shirts. :D

More to the imagination is where the real thrills are!

I haven't read an IKF in a long time. KFM is the only MA mag for me because it actually has Kungfu articles and isn't a pseudo ufc mag that is 30% articles and 70% advertisments of which 50% are questionable items lol.

oh, I like tricycle too, but that's not martial arts, jama is ok now and then but still overpriced, empty vessel can get overtly flaky at times and Taichi Magazine can be ok now and then.

but KFM all the way! Get your's today! :D

Believe the hype!

cheers

blooming lotus
03-03-2004, 03:53 PM
... Fortunately, the number of women in martial arts is rising, which is producing more hot chicks in the martial arts. Take BL for example ;)

Aww..thx Gene...:p maybe we'll talk after all;) :p

red5angel
03-03-2004, 04:14 PM
the way I figure it, it's sort of like looking through car mags - you like the cars, you may even buy one, and the chick sprawled all over it certainly doesn't hurt.

norther practitioner
03-03-2004, 04:17 PM
the number of women in martial arts is rising, which is producing more hot chicks in the martial arts. Take BL for example

Are we supposed to take your word for it?

and r5a got it right. hot chicks on things usually makes them better.

red5angel
03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
hot chicks on things usually makes them better.

Or me on hot chicks!!! That's really hot!!!!

norther practitioner
03-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Or me on hot chicks!!! That's really hot!!!!

for you maybe, makes me puke

red5angel
03-03-2004, 04:21 PM
yeah, don't tell me you wouldn't buy a few copies of the video ;)

blooming lotus
03-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner

Are we supposed to take your word for it?

is this where I post the obligitory bikini shot?? LOL...you might get it after all..you all realise there's a water park out at Deng Feng......now if we just get them to put water in it .........

norther practitioner
03-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Yup, and water is optional, but generally makes things like that look nicer :D ;)

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
Yup, and water is optional, but generally makes things like that look nicer :D ;)

or baby oil :D

David Jamieson
03-03-2004, 08:19 PM
yes, a deng feng baby oil park would attract scads of hot chick martial artist chicks to shaolin where thousands of pics would be snapped and promptly placed into Martial arts magazines.

In the future, say 20 years from now, new ranking systems will be in place where it is a pre-req to be a hot chick, in a bikini, slathered in baby oil to attain the rank of great grand master and the cycle will then change to something along the line of being a drooling teenage boy will be the pre-req in the following 20 years.

the things ya gotta do to keep peoples interest when they are desensitized already are simply amazing!

cheers

blooming lotus
03-04-2004, 04:31 PM
amazonia style :D :D :D

I dont know about the drooling teenage dudes, but we can muster some fabulous :D :D ...hey ma Maggs ;)

Ps..can I borrow some baby oil?????

Meat Shake
03-04-2004, 08:21 PM
How do you make oil out of babies?
I wouldnt want people making oil out of my baby.

If I had one.

Shaolinlueb
03-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
yes, a deng feng baby oil park would attract scads of hot chick martial artist chicks to shaolin where thousands of pics would be snapped and promptly placed into Martial arts magazines.

In the future, say 20 years from now, new ranking systems will be in place where it is a pre-req to be a hot chick, in a bikini, slathered in baby oil to attain the rank of great grand master and the cycle will then change to something along the line of being a drooling teenage boy will be the pre-req in the following 20 years.

the things ya gotta do to keep peoples interest when they are desensitized already are simply amazing!

cheers

LMAO oh man that made me crack up. that was sweat. maybe i should read stuff before i post stupid replies. LOL

Kymus
03-05-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by IronFist

You mean I've been wasting my money this entire time???

GeneChing
03-05-2004, 01:03 PM
And all these years I've been going to the temple... I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque...