PDA

View Full Version : Is this pic fake?

IronFist
03-01-2004, 11:31 AM
http://www.dragondoor.com/images/v112_04.jpg

It almost looks like the floor is painted vs. it being an actual foundation. Just curious.

From here (http://www.dragondoor.com/v112.html).

Ford Prefect
03-01-2004, 11:40 AM
I think it's real. lol @ that write-up though. If I had never heard of Pavel until this year and then ventured to his site, I'd think he was utterly full of crap from this rediculous marketing.

IronFist
03-01-2004, 01:38 PM
His marketing isn't as bad as Matt Furey's, tho.

reddslimm
03-01-2004, 01:59 PM
to me.

mickey
03-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Greetings,

The picture looks fake; yet the shadow cast by his right leg tends to legitimize it as a real shot.

mickey

IronFist
03-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Before anyone says anything, I'm not trying to invalidate anything with Dragondoor or kettlebells here... cuz they're both cool.

I'm just saying the pic looked kinda strange :)

abobo
03-06-2004, 10:23 PM
The Arnold Fitness Expo looks like fun.

Ming Yue
03-08-2004, 09:49 AM
digital art geekette opinion...

it's real. it just looks flat because the shot has an odd depth of field.

based on the other pics on that site it's not that tall a foundation, the wall seems to be maybe only 6 feet or so up.

Dale Dugas
03-08-2004, 10:52 AM
He is going Hand to Hand drills on top of the tactical building. They are buildings where they train people in entering. Mostly for swat teams and federal agents who need to train like the special forces of the military do when they enter a premises to do nasty things to nasty people.

They usually do not worry about the roof as they come through doors 99.9 % of the time and not the windows like the movies.

Nothing wrong with marketing. Pavel has things to teach. As does Matt Furey. I have products by both gentlemen and Im impressed with what they have to teach me as I did not know the info before.

Would rather have it from them directly than from some infomercial on tv.

I have been playing with a kettlebell along with doing body weight exercises, both are great and are helping to get me into great shape that is totally functional.

I also use a lot of Ironmind products to help make a death grip possible. Im up to using a #2 gripper working toward the #3 soon.

Dale