PDA

View Full Version : Hung Gar vs 3 men

PHILBERT
03-02-2004, 09:30 PM
http://www.oceanskyltd.com/1vs3.mpg

Found this on Bullshido ( http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10101 ) The man claimed at the end to do Hung Gar.

AshidaKimFan
03-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Actually, when I first started watching it I thought Godzilla was going to start walking through the town and destroy everything...

oh well good clip anyways

Ikken Hisatsu
03-03-2004, 02:11 AM
that second guy is never going to live that down, just took a hell punch from some 60 year old guy. actually, i think those 3 are going to be labelled dipsh*ts wherever they go, talk about being hung garowned

Liokault
03-03-2004, 03:54 AM
LOL its a great video, but the 3 attacking guys are really inept.....as are the police!

PHILBERT
03-03-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Liokault
LOL its a great video, but the 3 attacking guys are really inept.....as are the police!

Well, if nothing else, it teaches you that sometimes you got to be able to look out for yourself. You see the police standing there while these 3 men are attacking this one man (and loosing at that, but still...) and they took a while before they intervened. Goes to show that even if police are around, sometimes it takes a while for them to get involved, and in that moment you might already get hurt.

PHILBERT
03-03-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Liokault

Well, if nothing else, it teaches you that sometimes you got to be able to look out for yourself. You see the police standing there while these 3 men are attacking this one man (and loosing at that, but still...) and they took a while before they intervened. Goes to show that even if police are around, sometimes it takes a while for them to get involved, and in that moment you might already get hurt.

Liokault
03-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT

Indeed. I would love to know what was really going on.

It looked to me like the 3 young guys were pushing into a massive communist era bread (rice?) line up.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2004, 09:47 AM
oh man i was looking for the tiger claw and crane pokes. lol but he did defend himself well.

norther practitioner
03-03-2004, 09:50 AM
He did seem to do a pretty good job, got that one guy that came in from the far right who jumped at him pretty good.

Ren Blade
03-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Good stuff. The old guy looks pretty solid.

My favorite part is when the second guy came leaping in the air to attack thinking he's gonna do some damage and then the old guy just stopped his forward momentum in mid air and then dropping straight down. :D

rubthebuddha
03-03-2004, 03:30 PM
the "attackers" weren't much to be afraid of, considering how much trouble they had with the thin plastic tape before even getting to the old guy. still, the old guy held his own just fine.

more of the story?

don't **** with old people. :D

old jong
03-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha

don't **** with old people. :D

Very good advise!...;)

Chang Style Novice
03-03-2004, 03:51 PM
That's right! Too loose, not much moisture...

Just no fun at all.

AshidaKimFan
03-03-2004, 03:53 PM
I don't know about that CSN, just last week I picked up a 54 year old chick at the bar, everything seemed GREAT to me...