PDA

View Full Version : Body For Life

Xebsball
03-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Say hey yo guys and ladies

I had heard/read that Bill Phillips Body for Life book was good, so now i bought it. I havent fully read it so i cant quite review it yet (im still reading the motivation stuff at the beggining).

So what does all think of the book, the method, the dude?
Any of you tried or know someone who tried it? What were the results?
Any info you wanna add/discuss about of from inside/outside the book?

BTW, soon there will be another "drop pound" thread o mine. It will be the second one so im gonna probably call it "Xebby dropa TWO pound"

Ford Prefect
03-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Bill is a great marketer and a lot of his stuff is scams. Body for life does work though if you follow it's guidelines strictly.

Xebsball
03-04-2004, 12:46 PM
what does scam mean?

yeah i can see he got marketer style, with all those before x after pics, they always use those.

Xebsball
03-04-2004, 12:56 PM
btw, my side comment on the "after" pics...
its funny how they get the peeps tanned, with makeup, new haircuts and on professional photo studios with professional photographers to compare with the previous home made pics :D

Ford Prefect
03-04-2004, 01:08 PM
scam basically means that he steals your money. you pay your money and he gives you things that have no real value.

Xebsball
03-04-2004, 01:12 PM
oh ok, thnx man

SevenStar
03-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Xebsball
btw, my side comment on the "after" pics...
its funny how they get the peeps tanned, with makeup, new haircuts and on professional photo studios with professional photographers to compare with the previous home made pics :D

Ever notice how tanned most bodybuilders are? There are even black guys with light skin that will tan - it's easier to see the muscle striations.

SevenStar
03-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I agree with FP, however, as he said, body for life does work. I know several people that have had good success with it.

Xebsball
03-07-2004, 07:27 PM
cool :cool:
i really gotta do this stuff u know cos getting in shape is sorta personal war thang and stuff now

i still not finished fully reading, ill make 1 or 2 threads about some stuff of it tomorrow.