PDA

View Full Version : Who is the BEST tcm guy that you know?

cha kuen
03-08-2004, 05:50 AM
Who is the highest TCM master that you know of? Personally or from hear say?

I'd like to see how many really really really top guys ther eare out there. For me , there's share lew in san diego and choi sifu in hong kong.

I'm not talking bout just graduates, people who have a successful business, teachers or good people. I"m talking about those .....who are EXCEPTIONAL and have that little thing no one has..

bodhitree
03-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Repulsive monkey of course!!!!

woliveri
03-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Share K Lew is a Taoist Master. Does he have a TCM Practice where he regularly sees patients?

The only TCM Doctor of this level I know is a guy who practices in Pasadena and Tustin California. His name is Yu Zhang. He is a high level Qi Gong Master who is also a TCM Doctor. I've had acupunture by him before and it's totally different than other acupunture I've had by other practioners. Very strong reaction. When he put the needle in it felt very superficial but the response was very strong.

He doesn't do pulse or tongue diagnosis. He views your aura and uses acupunture for diagnosis. He places needles in various locations and feels for bad qi.

However, like many at his level, he does not teach or accept students.

cha kuen
03-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Share lew does see patients but it can be a little while before you get a time in. He often travels to teach seminars and he only likes to see patients in the morning. So with that said, it's not like he has a clinic with regular open hours.

The pasadena guy sounds interesting. Esp the viewing aura, i have met a couple people that can do that as well.