PDA

View Full Version : wanna sell your kettlebell videos?

rubthebuddha
03-08-2004, 04:02 PM
anyone got kettlebell vids to sell? i'm hankering to purchase RKC or something similar, but i don't feel like forking out $40 (plus shipping) for a 35-minute video. dvd or vhs isn't much of a concern, as i'm not interested in the video quality. dvd would be easier, but either way suits me.

normally, i'd not suggest commerce outside of www.martialartsmart.com, but MAM doesn't sell these. that, and i just gave Gene his obligatory plug. ;)

anyhoo, if you're hankering to sell a vid, hit the "e-mail" button at the bottom of this post.

rubthebuddha
03-08-2004, 04:05 PM
****it. no such e-mail button. howsabout a PM? :D

fa_jing
03-09-2004, 10:28 AM
RKC video( or better yet, DVD) - is a must, and the only person who'd sell you their copy is someone no longer interested in KBs.

This video is worth it even if you don't have kettlebells. JMO

MasterKiller
03-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Or, someone could make a copy for RTB, and he could be gracious enough to compensate you for your "birthday," thereby avoiding illegally paying for an unauthorized copy.

fa_jing
03-15-2004, 03:04 PM
hey, I don't even have mine anymore, I lent it to someone else - but I'm wondering, what does it take to copy a DVD? Is there any software that protects it from a copy?

rubthebuddha
03-15-2004, 03:34 PM
all you need is a dvd burner and the proper software.

too late though -- rkc is on the way. ordered it last wednesday.

MasterKiller
03-16-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
all you need is a dvd burner and the proper software. This isn't always the case. Professional DVDs contain more information than a consumer-end DVD-RW disc can store....so, you just can't copy most DVDs 1 for 1. That's the movie studios way of copy protecting their merchandise.

sakko
03-16-2004, 10:32 AM
dvdshrink'll fix ya up.

Ish
03-18-2004, 05:57 AM
If anyone wants to make me a copy i'd happily compensate you for you "birthday" ;)