PDA

View Full Version : ****ing contests

Unmatchable
03-09-2004, 12:43 AM
how many of you get in ****ing contests or stare downs with people and how often? At some places some tuff guy tries to mad dog me and I just stare back for a sec, look away and next second stare back to see if they're still looking at me. Sometimes it happens in stores and public places where I don't really want it to esculate. Any of you guys do this?

SanSoo Student
03-09-2004, 01:33 AM
I do also. After I stare at them for a sec, I just turn my head and start to laugh. Alot of people trying to act tough always have a stupid confused look on their face after I laugh.

dodger87
03-09-2004, 07:51 AM
I usually lick my lips or wink.

SevenStar
03-09-2004, 08:24 AM
It happens. Especially if you have a hot woman. they'll look at her, then look at me like they wanna beat me down in front of her. I just keep looking at them, then do something like make my chest jump. They look away.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 08:28 AM
this rarely happens to me. Typically if I'm mad enough to stare at someone, I'll just say something to them because usually their doing or have done something offensive. If some goon is staring at me like he wants to take me out, I usually do one of two things, ask him what the problem is or just let it go since most o fthe time it's not worth it. I catch guys looking at my wife all the time (what can I say she has a sweet a$$) but I don't think any of them have ever looked at me like they want to beat me down for it.

SevenStar
03-09-2004, 08:28 AM
another thing you can try is giving them an upnod or something similar. That tends to defuse things. Staring them down without doing anything can seem confrontational, but looking away may portray weakness in their eyes. Just be cool.

MasterKiller
03-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Direct eye contact is a primal display of aggression in most mammals. If you are making first eye contact, they may just be reacting to you. Pay attention to how you are looking at people and you may not find yourself in so many stare downs.

mortal
03-09-2004, 08:40 AM
I just give a confident smile.

Stare downs stem from our own insecurity about how tuff we are. After I became well versed in gungfu all those stare down problems I had growing up suddenly disappeared.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 08:41 AM
along with the upnod 7*, if you were to say, drop your pants and waggle your manhood at them you certainly would probably avoid any sort of confrontation.

Tak
03-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Direct eye contact is a primal display of aggression in most mammals. Including ninjas. :D

I almost never find myself in this kind of situation. I guess when you have a kid, people don't want to beat you down for your hot woman anymore.

FatherDog
03-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I wear sunglasses pretty much 24/7, and therefore avoid direct eye contact pretty easily.

SevenStar
03-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
along with the upnod 7*, if you were to say, drop your pants and waggle your manhood at them you certainly would probably avoid any sort of confrontation.

I may have to try that. It may cause a few women to start following me around though...

SevenStar
03-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by mortal
I just give a confident smile.

Stare downs stem from our own insecurity about how tuff we are. After I became well versed in gungfu all those stare down problems I had growing up suddenly disappeared.

I dunno about that, at least not in all cases... I'm not insecure, but I am confrontational. If someone stares, I'll stare back. Perhaps once you had the insecurity issue, and once you started gaining confidence, you stopped worrying about others and therefore didn't notice the stares.

Water Dragon
03-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Carry a kleenex with you at all times. If you catch someone staring at you, walk up to them, wipe under their nose, and whisper, "You had a booger on your face."

Not only did you just defuse the situation, you made a new friend as well.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 09:19 AM
I may have to try that. It may cause a few women to start following me around though...

leaving a trail?

SevenStar
03-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Carry a kleenex with you at all times. If you catch someone staring at you, walk up to them, wipe under their nose, and whisper, "You had a booger on your face."

Not only did you just defuse the situation, you made a new friend as well.

:D

Losttrak
03-09-2004, 10:29 AM
People pulling that **** **** me off. I tend get pretty aggressive. I will occasionally scan people to look in their eye but I dont linger. To me that means they see me as a potential mark. Fook that.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I kill anyone who looks at me for more then 3 seconds straight. You get 2 seconds if you look like a dumba$$.

Gangsterfist
03-09-2004, 11:04 AM
I had this happen to me last weekend. I went to a party. One of my roomates coworkers threw it. Towards the end of the night this guy gave me the stare down. He was wasted beyond belief, so I couldn't exactly tell what he was trying to do. He then came right at me and tried to push me (hard) on my left shoulder. I just simply let him push me and went with it by rotating my upper body with his energy. Next thing I know he fell over trying to push me and couldn't get back up.

I could have proceeded to beat the ever living crap out of him right then and there, but I let him crawl to the couch and pass out. I figured it was karma for all the times I got wasted and did something just as stupid.

norther practitioner
03-09-2004, 11:09 AM
I can't stare at people.. I project too much chi out of my pupils.. I might kill them if I look too long at a dim mak point.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 11:15 AM
couldn't get back up.

did he break his legs when he fell down or something?

I can't stare at people.. I project too much chi out of my pupils.. I might kill them if I look too long at a dim mak point.

I assume you'll be going blindfolded when we go out for sushi this summr then NP?

By the way, I finally found out I will be in Colorado over Labor Day so it will actually be fall then but who cares.

Also, if you ever need to get hooked up with a crazy vietnamese chick who is hot, let me know. She lives in Denver and is always looking for someone else to stalk.

Gangsterfist
03-09-2004, 11:18 AM
No, he was just so drunk he had lots of trouble getting back up.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 11:23 AM
so maybe he wasn't pushing you to be mean but pushing you out of the way so he could get to the bathroom?

norther practitioner
03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Also, if you ever need to get hooked up with a crazy vietnamese chick who is hot, let me know. She lives in Denver and is always looking for someone else to stalk.

stalkers can always be fun... let me know more :D

I assume you'll be going blindfolded when we go out for sushi this summr then NP?

I wasn't planning on staring at you.

By the way, I finally found out I will be in Colorado over Labor Day so it will actually be fall then but who cares.

Thats funny, cause I'll be in Maine (I'm in a wedding). I can set something up while your here though, it doesn't nec. have to be me beating the snot out of you.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 11:44 AM
**** you and your being in Maine!!! From when to when will you be in Maine? I'm going to try to talk my wife into staying the week out in Colorado so we may be around for about 6 days or so. Regardless I just thought it would be cool to hang out with the NP while I was in town. Besides, beating the snot out of me would be fun, you wouldn't want to miss it.

hehe, I hung out with this chick for a while when I was on the road and in Denver. She was this little asian hotty and she was a maniac in the sack man. However, she started stalking me in no time flat, and when I finally left the state, she kept threatening to take a plane to minnesota and come find me! Why do all the crazy ones have to be good in bed too?!

Xebsball
03-09-2004, 11:48 AM
this is from dudes insticnt, alpha dude type thang

when im haning out with my female friends at uni i get evil stares from dudes all the time

red5angel
03-09-2004, 11:50 AM
maybe I've just never noticed (or I have always just hung out with real ugly chicks) but I can't recall ever getting "The Stare" (tm) from anyone and feeling like it's because of the girl I was with. First of all, why would a guy stare at another guy cause the lucky ******* is hanging with the hotties? Hell if anything I think I'd just give him the thumbs up!

Xebsball
03-09-2004, 11:57 AM
well i do get annoyed when i see guys uglier than me with awesome women

red5angel
03-09-2004, 11:58 AM
LOL!@Xebs, but do you feel like you want to kick their a$$?

Xebsball
03-09-2004, 12:05 PM
well... if they are laughing and having a great time so happy....
yeah sometimes yeah

first of all
he offends me by not being MORALLY allowed to have a hot chick, since me who is slightly better looking dont have one
second of all
he offends me with too much smiling and lauging, people that laugh too much are usually laughing at ME
third of all
if in the case where hes with 2 or more women, he offends me by NOT OFFERING me one

Xebsball
03-09-2004, 12:08 PM
another point i must say is not just the guys looks versus my looks
if im physically stronger or mentally smarter than the other guy its the same thing, same principle applies
wich is indeed the case most times, since most dudes indeed look better than me
so most times i get piszsed at the fact that im stronger than them and they have the woman and i (the stronger one) dont.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Xebs your cracking me up today man. I'm still chuckling about that link you posted with the guy and the alcohol, you know the one!

norther practitioner
03-09-2004, 12:57 PM
redfizzle

We'll work something out. I'll prob be there thurs. - mon or so. I have to book soon (they're my two best friends who I set up in college, they'd kill me if I didn't make it...lol).

Unmatchable
03-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
well... if they are laughing and having a great time so happy....
yeah sometimes yeah

first of all
he offends me by not being MORALLY allowed to have a hot chick, since me who is slightly better looking dont have one
second of all
he offends me with too much smiling and lauging, people that laugh too much are usually laughing at ME
third of all
if in the case where hes with 2 or more women, he offends me by NOT OFFERING me one

he might have a better personality, betters manners, more confidence, morals, or whatever. if there are two women why should he offer you one??

you sound like a whiny little kid " mommy why is billy getting a tonka truck?? mommy why can't i have one? mommy he's laughing at me! make him stop!".

focus on what you do have. instead of whining about what you don't have. if a woman wanted to deal with whining she'd be dating a 4 year old.

He's got game and you don't. Deal with it.

Unmatchable
03-09-2004, 01:52 PM
btw,

what do you guys do when you're walking along and a guy is sitting on a bench for instance and is looking or starring at you as you walk by, do you give him an eye contact and move on or confront him? What about when a guy is walking across from you and starring at you?

MasterKiller
03-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Unmatchable
btw,

what do you guys do when you're walking along and a guy is sitting on a bench for instance and is looking or starring at you as you walk by, do you give him an eye contact and move on or confront him? What about when a guy is walking across from you and starring at you? If you are having a problem with this a lot, I suggest not wearing the leather chaps out in public anymore. Or, at least wearing some shorts underneath them.

red5angel
03-09-2004, 02:19 PM
my guess is that if unmatcheable stopped going out in public this would stop happening to him.

MasterKiller
03-09-2004, 02:21 PM
He'd walk passed a mirror, eventually.....

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?

Xebsball
03-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Unmatchable

he might have a better personality, betters manners, more confidence, morals, or whatever. if there are two women why should he offer you one??

you sound like a whiny little kid " mommy why is billy getting a tonka truck?? mommy why can't i have one? mommy he's laughing at me! make him stop!".

focus on what you do have. instead of whining about what you don't have. if a woman wanted to deal with whining she'd be dating a 4 year old.

He's got game and you don't. Deal with it.

SCREW YOU!! :mad: :mad:

Unmatchable
03-10-2004, 04:14 AM
i carry a metal pen in my jacket pocket, if i see a group of hooligans up front i take it out and conceal it in my hand. Anything starts stab one ******* and his mates are normally to shocked and taking care of the wounded one rather than chasing after you. But really, thats when the **** really hits the fan. I suggest carrying 2 wallets, one with all your **** in it, and its placed somewhere else, the other is has just got like $10 in it, when they ask for your wallet give them the $10 one.

Internal Boxer
03-10-2004, 06:56 AM
Unmatchable I took xebsall to be joking, surely no one is that fu.cked up?:confused:

red5angel
03-10-2004, 07:44 AM
Xebsy was goofing around, he ws in quite the mood yesterday. Of course unmatcheable is trolling....