PDA

View Full Version : an update for some aussie boys

vingtsunstudent
03-09-2004, 06:50 AM
hi ka and toby

they are stuffin' me around still on getting my finished product just the way i want it, so i'll just have to let you know exactly when they're ready.(sorry toby, i haven't forgotten you and will get those courier costs as soon as i can, i've been flat out with a ton of $hit, so again sorry)

i have started to put a website together and as soon as the arnold is over with in america and my friend gets a few things fixed up i will be placing an order for some really fun toys you guys may be interested in( and ka, i should have some primo metal parralettes in the future for you).

let me know what you think of the look of the site so far.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~rbult/modern/

also i have a new internet provider and thus a new e-mail which is...... modernprimate@swiftdsl.com.au ..... so drop a line if you want to know anymore.

vts

IronFist
03-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Hey, is it true that no one in Australia really drinks Fosters? Cuz in American it's marketed as this popular Australian beer, but my friend did an internship in Australia and she said that people there make fun of it cuz no one really drinks it and Americans just think it's popular there.

rubthebuddha
03-09-2004, 10:02 AM
vts -- that's a sweet website. :D

Ka
03-09-2004, 01:46 PM
IF
Thats true everyone drinks VB,apart from Queenslanders who drink xxxx and yuppies who drink Crown.
Vts no worries,keep in touch.Website looks good,so your getting the CB as well, good value.Good Luck with the Business.

Toby
03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
vts,

No worries. Put up a post or e-mail me when you get around to it.

Beer lovers,

Being a good West Aussie, I always used to be happy with EB (stubbies) and Swan Draught (on tap). Nowadays I'm a yuppie and like my Cascade best. Hate Crowns, though.

You're right Iron, no-one here drinks Fosters. I couldn't say I've ever seen one sold here, even. I guess it must sell well overseas because they obviously have a huge international marketing budget. Interestingly, someone once told me in a blind taste test between Fosters and Crown people struggle to tell the difference. Personally I wouldn't know what a Fosters tastes like. I think I've probably had one once, but I couldn't tell you when.

IronFist
03-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Ka
IF
Thats true everyone drinks VB,

What's VB?

Toby
03-10-2004, 12:46 AM
VB == Victoria Bitter. Made in the state of Victoria. Most popular beer in Oz?

EB == Emu Bitter. Made in the state of Western Australia. Popular over here.