PDA

View Full Version : tai chi praying mantis

Prairie
03-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Hi All,

Does anyone here have any experience with the school associated with this website: www.taichimantis.org ?

I have no feelings whatsoever at the moment on this school, but am looking for some feedback from those with direct experience.

If you would rather reply in private, please email me at m_bryson@accesscomm.ca

Bye for Now,
Michelle

mantis108
03-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi Prairie,

This is a school in Edmonton of Taiji/TaiChi Praying Mantis of GM Chiu Chuk Kai's lineage. The head instructor Sifu Tom Ng is a senior of mine. He graduated in 1972 as seen in the certificate provide on the site. I received my certificate in 1990. I am in contact with them via emails and phone. 2 of their students come to train while they are working or visiting family in Yellowknife.

Please feel free to contact me at sifu1@internorth.com or visit my forum (link provided with my signature) for furthern information. It will be my pleasure to answer any question regarding the style.

Regards

Robert (Mantis108)

Prairie
03-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks Robert.

I'm travelling to Edmonton tomorrow for some information about a job. I don't know if I'll get a chance to visit that school while I am there, but if I do in fact move to Edmonton I'll check them out.

Bye for Now,
Michelle