PDA

View Full Version : for earnie re arnis

russellsherry
03-10-2004, 05:20 PM
hi earnie i thought i would let you know my sifu aka datu david foggie is in manilla , at the moment training arnis with a few of the old masters their he is training 4 to 5 hours a day and will be their for a year it is not fair i can say bad thngs about him because he is not here to beat me up ill get it for that one, david by the way earnie trained with both w sl and steven chan i hk and is a very good teacher and fighter he wont belive i said something , nice about him , peace russellsherry oh earnie my current program is arnis 3 time a week single stick wing chun 3 times, a week guro dantes told me to use single stick for a year to get my basics right . peace rusellsherry

Ernie
03-10-2004, 05:27 PM
hey russel
awsome dude

if you ever get any video hook me up :)

i'll be picking up my sticks in the summer , doing some out door sparring stuff at the park on the weekends

i've been heavily focused on my wing chun for the last year so my sticks arn't as crispy as they once were , but it just gives me something to work on

if i catch any video i'll send it you way or post it on my site so you can laugh at me:D

russellsherry
03-10-2004, 06:56 PM
hi earnies no worries , i might be able to get a few sets of sticks for you at a good price russell, oh earnie if you missed my other post type in roland dantes for a search he is a good friend of dan inosanto and ask guro danny about him peace russellsherry