PDA

View Full Version : Passing of Sifu Richard Feagin

nathan chukueke
03-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Chiu Luen Sect pays respects

Recenty, Sifu Richard Feagin passed away in a tragic car crash, in Texas on March 10th, 2004.

He was a student of Wallace Cupp and also trained with Raymon Fogg. He leaves behind his children and wife. Mr Feagin was running three sucessful gung fu schools at the time of his passing.

We of the Chiu Luen sect would like to send our respects and best wishes to the Feagin family and his students. The passing of Sifu Feagin, is a great tragedy to the northern mantis community at large.

To his family and students they have our prayers and support in this time of grief.

Om Peace

Nathan Chukueke
Under Chi Luen

MantisifuFW
03-11-2004, 06:58 PM
List Members,

I knew Sifu Richard Feagin for many years. He was dedicated to the art and worked unceasingly to propagate Tanglang. He will be missed. Our thoughts are with his family and his Gongfu clan.

Sincerely,

Steve Cottrell

Brazil Mantis
03-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Brendan Lai Gongfu Institute of Brazil would like to send our respects and deepest condolences to the Feagin family and his students.

Sincerely,

Samuel Mendonça
www.brendanlai.com

blooming lotus
03-11-2004, 10:56 PM
I'm sure Nthn mantis is richer for having had him....condolences to all

Shen Zhou
03-12-2004, 09:36 AM
My Sincere Condolences to the family of Sifu Feagin

Sifu Feagin was one of the first people I ever had the pleasure to cross hands with when I first started kung fu. He will be missed by his entire Kung fu family.

Respectfully,
Broderick Williams

Michael Dasargo
03-13-2004, 01:59 PM
From all of us here at The Traditional Kung Fu Academy.

Sifu Dasargo
The Traditional Kung Fu Academy
San Diego, CA USA

phantom
03-15-2004, 01:51 PM
I did not know him, but it is always sad when somebody close to you dies. I give my sincerest respects and condolences to all his family and friends.

Sifu Fogg
03-16-2004, 07:12 AM
I want to thank all for their sincere condolences for Sifu Richard Feagin. The U.S. Kung Fu Exchange and I are grateful for the many post of condolences. Sifu Feagin dedicated most of his life to learning , teaching and spreading the martial spirit. We, at the Kung fu exchange, have suffered a great loss and will miss him deeply. Once again, Thanks
Sifu Fogg

Pork Chop
03-16-2004, 08:26 AM
I'm far removed from the mantis community, the Kung Fu Exchange, and my times in Texas, but Sifu Feagin was always a real gracious host the times I visited his school.
My condolences to his family and the rest of the Exchange on losing a family member.