PDA

View Full Version : And now...for something competely incomprehensible...

Fu-Pow
03-16-2004, 05:46 PM
http://shdr.child.ru/univi/me/trad/budo/budo0x.htm

HopGar
03-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Wow. Convoluted and everything. Impressive :confused: :rolleyes:

Peace

SaMantis
03-17-2004, 08:32 AM
It's much easier to understand if you read it in Strongbad Voice:

example: Warrior's Way:

It is a part of The Human Knowledge. It is a part of The Human Heritage. It is an integrated, indivisible part of The Tradition. It cames through all blood, dirt and shine of human history (which was more bloody and dirty than shiny I think anyway)

Strongbad Way:

It all happened long, long, long ago, a long time before I, Strongbad, was so popu-lar with the Ladies. But enough of the digressing, I say. It is time to have The Cold One.

:D

IronFist
03-17-2004, 12:28 PM
^ lol! :D

Kymus
03-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by SaMantis
It's much easier to understand if you read it in Strongbad Voice:

interesting way to put it

BlueTravesty
03-17-2004, 11:53 PM
In nowdays a majority of europeans used "the martial arts" phrase for the traditional Eastern style of combat which actively have begun to get into European lifestyle subsequent to afro-cuban rhythms in music and buddhism in philosophy. Theoretical motivation and detailed systematization of the Eastern martial arts was renderred more attractive for modern European than their own traditional forms. So most materials on this pages will be dedicated to this subject.

I would say my head just exploded, but if it did, i wouldn't have heard it explode. Unless it wasn't convoluted enough to make my head explode, but rather something possessing more sanity. Say, why hasn't my dog come back in yet?