PDA

View Full Version : OT: waste of time

Ben Gash
03-18-2004, 11:46 AM
The other day I tried trolling on a pagan forum :rolleyes: It was completely boring! I have never come across a group of people so lame!No one even threatened to beat me to death (or curse me)!!!
I now understand why we have so many trolls here :(

rogue
03-18-2004, 03:25 PM
I was a very succesful lesbian on one of their forums. Turns out we had somethings in common

Serpent
03-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I once went to troll a freemasonry forum for a laugh. I just stumbled onto it looking for something else. I ended up having a really interesting conversation with them about stuff. Frustrating b@stards!

David Jamieson
03-18-2004, 04:24 PM
yeah? was their numerology involved? spain? anything like that or just beer parties in the pyramid with thhe latin words underneath? :D

I trolled a fat guy here and boy did that work out!
He's having children now through rage osmosis, wait, no, he's just going to the washroom.

nevermind

Serpent
03-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Actually, I drew them into a really interesting conversation about taoism. You see, to be a freemason, you have to believe in one all powerful god. Doesn't matter what religion, so long as you believe in a god. I tried to explain the tao to them and asked if I qualified as a taoist to become a freemason.

The eventual consensus was no, which I found interesting. But the discussion was very polite and interesting.

Still, what self-respecting taoist would want to roll up one trouser leg and hop around with a noose around his neck anyway.

For that matter, what self respecting person would want to do that!

;)

David Jamieson
03-18-2004, 04:41 PM
never mind that, how about that poor b@stard who got shot dead in one of their freaky fear rituals last week because the senior member brought a real gun instead of the cap gun he was supposed to bring.

it's a weird world, it's weirder when they let the senile geriatrics run the show :D

Serpent
03-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
never mind that, how about that poor b@stard who got shot dead in one of their freaky fear rituals last week because the senior member brought a real gun instead of the cap gun he was supposed to bring.

it's a weird world, it's weirder when they let the senile geriatrics run the show :D
Wow, really!?

Got a link?

David Jamieson
03-18-2004, 05:32 PM
yeah, would i kid you about such a thing?

link up!

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-2dex33701298mar09,0,661203.story?coll=ny-top-span-headlines

man, talk about scaring the next bunch from joining up.

I can just see them all p1ssed up at teh next mason kegger and geometry meeting.

Mason # 42 "memberships down again this year since the master of the lodge plugged that guy"

Mason #87 "yeah"

*glug glug glug*

Mason #12 (running the meeting)"Let's propose more weird geometry for the urban planning group up in D.C, maybe we could make a big picture of jim's arse out of major thoroughfares this time"

Mason#67 "all in favour say we owe oh"

All Masons " All we own, we owe Oh"

suddenly "*Bang!!!

All Masons "Bugger! another one!"

the end

KC Elbows
03-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Jabanero cheese with crackers=nice

Serpent
03-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Blimey.