PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who want to challenge someone.....

Badger
10-15-2001, 06:01 PM
IDIOT ( http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/31829.htm)

The Machado Philosophy:
We respect everyone and every style of martial arts.We share what we know and are open to new ideas.Martial arts is not about
fighting,but about lifestyle.Harmony is our g oal,hard training is our way..ĂȘ`

Badger
10-15-2001, 06:09 PM
http://www.nypost.com/photos/web10150101.jpg
portrait of a Stupid scumbag SOB piece of trash

toddbringewatt
10-15-2001, 06:12 PM
That's the great thing about America and Americans. We would fight to the death even for this man's right to have such an opinion. Now if that's not freedom I don't know what is.

Go America!

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"

Mojo
10-15-2001, 06:12 PM
Dyson, who is unemployed, also backed terror lord Osama bin Laden, saying the chain of evidence against him is extremely thin.

"Osama bin Laden says he wasn't involved - that is enough for me," he said.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MonkeySlap Too
10-15-2001, 07:04 PM
He looks like the kind of guy who could just as easily be sporting a starfleet uniform and talking klingon.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Silumkid
10-15-2001, 08:44 PM
Sounds good to me. How can we go about getting this guy in the cage with me? Any ideas?

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

LEGEND
10-15-2001, 09:04 PM
Do you guys get the feeling we are too nice...that when push comes to shove we let anyone BS??? I think it's time we come up with an organization finance by fortune 500 companies and the gov. the organization entire goal is the perservation of the usa and it's people...and would answer to no one...it would see a threat and destroy it with any means. It officially does not exist on paper or ever will on any A and E channel. That organization would do whatever it takes...I mean WHATEVER...if we have to cause internal chaos in another country gov. or biochemical problems as long as the focus is against themselves. I'm sick of being the GOOD GUYs.

A

Silumkid
10-15-2001, 09:11 PM
You know Legend, I think you are on to something. The only problem being, how would you get financing for this without having to do some "special" jobs for the financiers? If that can be figured out, I'm in.

Of course, if it is run like a mercenary org. we could finance it from the ill-gotten gains of the bad guys...like Osama's $250M...that could run a good many operations in the right hands.

atsai
10-15-2001, 09:18 PM
I read the news on a rifle forum..., someone is coming for him. :D

This is not just words, he's threatening national security--we're at war. If he try something funny here, it's treason. He'll get a free ticket to Afghanistan w/ a complementary sex change.

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

atsai
10-15-2001, 10:02 PM
Lets not confuse nationalism, racism and patriotism. He denounced his US citizenship himself.

too late, kungfufoolz post was deleted. Nevermind.

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

Silumkid
10-15-2001, 10:11 PM
Then why is he still here? Oh I forgot...Afghanistan doesn't have an umemployment insurance program nor welfare. Good thing he has a "young son" to blame....um, I mean use as a crutch....wait I mean....use as an excuse as to why he "has" to stay here and partake in our evil capitalist ways.

Buhma
10-15-2001, 10:27 PM
Yeah I deleted it...I was just ranting anyway....

<hr>
If ya ain't got the skills, I will take you out!