PDA

View Full Version : Tough One here...

Aramus
10-17-2001, 06:23 PM
I have a worker whose mother died of a heart attack at an early age (30s). My worker has a heart murmer and a hole in the heart according to the doctor as of last night.
My question: Does anyone know of anything that can help her?

Thanks...

azwingchun
10-18-2001, 05:09 AM
I don't know about the whole in the heart solution. Though my wife has had a heart murmur for several years. It was so bad that when it would happen sometimes she would get very dizzy and out of breath. To make a long story short, every time she went to the doctor they said nothing was wrong. Second story, I have a friend who recently went through the same thing, all the way down to the doctors telling him nothing was wrong. Well, I took both of them to my doctor(TCM) and he gave them these little herbal pills, and within a couple of days both of them had thier heart murmurs stop completely. I don't really remeber the name of the herbs used, though if interested I can give you Dr Chow's phone number, he does mail order, or maybe he can tell you the name of the herb so you can get them locally. He said that this is prescribed anytime there is a heart condition. :D

Buby
10-18-2001, 05:51 PM
Can you please give me the number or url to his site (if there is one).

My buddy has a heart condition and they are recommending that him to have open heart surgery done. The dude is only 22yrs. old.

Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Buby

Aramus
10-18-2001, 07:17 PM
"though if interested I can give you Dr Chow's phone number, he does mail order, or maybe he can tell you the name of the herb so you can get them locally. He said that this is prescribed anytime there is a heart condition."

Yes I would love to have the number.
jester@knight-sabers.com is my e-mail address.
Thank you.

azwingchun
10-18-2001, 07:39 PM
If you guys haven't checked your e-mail, I have sent the info you both asked for. ;)

Aramus
10-18-2001, 08:20 PM
Thanks

Cyborg
10-20-2001, 02:12 AM
I know a herbologist who recommends cayenne pepper for heart and blood problems. Allegedly it will stop a heart attack, and I know for a fact that it's good for chronic nosebleeds.

"Box a fighter and fight a boxer". Bruce Lee

Kung Lek
10-20-2001, 11:26 PM
surgery will repair the hole.
treatment over time will help the murmur.

seek both treatment for acute and chronic, don't "experiment" with this.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)