PDA

View Full Version : Sweat problem

davies
10-25-2001, 06:30 AM
This is gonna sound bad, but through out my life, in school, with women or in martial arts my hands and feet have always sweated profusely.
This is getting to the stage where i now wear trainers to Kung Fu (so i dint slip) and me failing my A levels, because i dont like writing, because the paper creases and the ink smudges (sad escuse i know) So does anyone have a oil/balm/remedy or CURE which can help, thanks

-Kane

prana
10-25-2001, 06:35 AM
if you go to a climbers shop, you can find this stuff, looks like chalk but costs about 2-3 times more, it actually stops you sweating. Its named something after "X" something or rather...

I have the same problem as you, and I still do but somewhat less. If you take caffeine, perhaps cut down, but mostly it is lots of worry energy. I was told that by doctors but thought it was a stupid diagnosis. But now that it is much better, I see truth in it.

prana
10-25-2001, 08:49 AM
I remembered. It is called "X-factor"

Repulsive Monkey
10-25-2001, 11:39 AM
is a symptom of both Lung and Heart Qi deficiency. A function of the Lung is to govern the general waterways of the body and fluids therein, aswell as having an intimate relationship with the skin and its permeability. The heart has a function of controlling sweating in general.

davies
10-26-2001, 12:47 AM
Monkey do you know how i can go about to stop this?.
Climbing chalk? why on earth am i gonna put that on my feet?. I used to climb and it did bugger all for me, or is this a special thing?.

I may take a trip to the Chinese medecine centre next visit to town, hope they can help, i'm getting annoyed, it also ruins my Drawings as well :(

-Kane

prana
10-26-2001, 08:00 AM
nar different. It looks like chalk, but it works differently. Costs a little more too. Actually stops the sweat, but this is only a temporary solution. Look towards Repulsive for a more permanent solution :) Fix the cause

Repulsive Monkey
10-27-2001, 09:12 PM
Go and visit the Chinese Medcine centre they take your pulses and look at your tongue and prescribe a herbal decoction for you.

Kristoffer
10-28-2001, 07:52 PM
?? and the herbs make him stop sweating ??
for real?

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Repulsive Monkey
10-30-2001, 12:42 PM
most certainly for real if its a Lung and Heart Qi deficiency, why not????

davies
11-01-2001, 01:04 AM
well i went in exspecting some kind of constructive answer to my problem, i had a chinese woman, first off she thought i was talking about a Numb defect, well did it take some talking to get her to say "LUNGS", so as soon as i mentioned defect, she pointed to some stuff ready to be ground up and shouted "Herbal Tea, Drink very good, cure no problem".
Although not even examening me she tells me that it will be £5 a day for 2 drinks, or £35 a week, well off i walked.
She even circled the leaflet written in english for me just incase i didnt know what city i lived in.
So i have lost faith in the traditional ways :(.

-Kane

prana
11-01-2001, 02:10 AM
The packaging is not representitive of the content. I hope you can find it in you to try again, and hope you find another outlet who you find more helpful.